Chapter 21

Y/n

"ADIÓS MA." I said as I ran out. I was late, again.

This time I was even more late. I only had 3 minutes, so I ran as far as my feet could take me.

I got here in time, I went into my locker and grabbed my stuff. I could hear the bell ring as I walked, I was way to tired to run all the way down again.

I walked in, and perfect were just talking. I noticed everyone had there packets out. I'm guessing today was a work day for that packet.

I was already done with it though, so I sat down next to Kevin. He was wearing ear plugs, and was on his chrombook.

I sat my stuff down and got out my computer.

"Hey." Kevin said to me. I turned to his direction, he had a smile on his face. He looked happy to see me, I just felt even more guilty to ignore him.

Just to clear up, I'm not sure why I'm ignoring him. I think it's because it's the only way to push him out of my head. But he's only making it worse. I can't stop thinking of him. Also his post, I can't help but think of that.

So my solution was to ignore him. It's not going to good though. I'm now sitting next to him. I can't help but think every little thing about him. His eyes, his hair, his lips, his jawline. It's all to perfect.

His childless act also gets me. He acts like an inmutare child. But that's my type I guess.

"Hi." I said, I checked my grades, straight As.

Kevin looked at my computer, he saw my grades and his eyes opened wide. He looked at me.

"Damn y/n, didn't know you were like that." He said, referring to my grades. I smiled at him though he wasn't looking. He was on his computer, I couldn't see his screen. But judging by his face, whatever was on there was bad. He had his eyes open while his jaw hung low.

"I don't understand how you do it." He said. I turned his computer towards me, and saw that he had straight fs. My eyes winded by the sight.

He slowly turned his computer back towards him, while he smiled nervously.

"Anyways, how have you been? You seem quiet lately." He switched the topic.

"I'm fine." I said, I then started on my essay that I have in ela. It was about the book that we read, and it had to be over 1000 words. Easy.

"Mkay." He said. He sounded a bit disappointed. He then turned to me again.

"Are you ignoring me?" He asked in English. The sudden change in language made me a bit off.

Did he know? That I was ignoring him? Was he mad? He didn't sound mad, he sounded confused. I can lie and play it off like I don't know what he's talking about. Or should I just tell him the truth?

That he's been on my mind way to much, making me become obsessed with him. So I ignored him. Actually never mind I'll just lie to him; who knows what he would do. But maybe he feels the same? No. If he did he would be ignoring me to.

Or maybe he has a different way of coping? I'm not sure.

"No?" I asked slightly confused. Even though I wasn't confused, I just couldn't show it.