Chapter 19

Y/n

It was now the weekend. I had done nothing all week long.

I woke up and showered, I did my skin routine and then went to my parents room. I wasn't feeling the best the day I wanted to ask my parents why I was locked out. So today I was gonna ask.

I knocked on the door, I heard a mumble to come in. I opened the door and saw my parents both sat up on there bed. My dad had a small peace of paper in his hand as he was studying it.

"I want to know why I was locked out of the house. It was all sudden." I said as I waved my arms around. My parents didn't even look at me. There focus was still on the peace of paper.

"Uh huh." My mom lazily said. I sighed, they weren't even paying attention.

"I'm feeling much better, I can take a discussion." I said, thinking maybe they can tell me why. Lately I've been much more curious about things.

I fidgeted with the string of Kevin's pink bracelet. I played with the charm on it, half thinking about Kevin. I felt bad. I just took his stuff, and then didn't even give him attention. I should've at least gave him something in return. But I'm horrible at this type of stuff.

The guilt was eating me, but I was still half focused on my parents.

They were still looking at that paper and checking there phones. What's so interesting with that Paper?

I walked closer to them as I peaked at the paper. It looked familiar, I read what it said. Oh right it was that invitation. As I read more my breath caught in my throat.

It said.

The 15th of this week! Be there or don't. You already know what is gonna happen. You may bring all of your family, such as, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles. Children under 13 may not go.

I saw that. What is this party all about? A celebration for us?

"What's this all about?" I suddenly spoke up at the silence.

"It's a party for celebrity's. Mostly sport related people. We got invited to this because We're good like that." My dad said. I was confused, why were WE invited to this party? No one of us are sporty people. I mean I do play soccer and basketball. But not professionally.

I knew something was up. And I saw that it says kids under 13 could not come. Lucky me I'm over that. I smirked and said something.

"I'm coming along with you guys." I demanded. They looked up at me, shock written all over there face.

"I didn't think you would want to go.." my mom started. I knew this mixed up there plans, why am I being a pain? Because I can. Also I want to see what's really going on, because a party just for sports it's stupid, especially for us.

"Oh I do, and it's this Thursday. I can be there. It's at night." I explained.

"Well okay tú quieres." My mom said as she sighed and put the paper on her nightstand. I smiled, I'll find out what we are really doing here.

"Pero tú no tienes un dress" my mom said. She rolled her Rs whenever she spoke English. I mentally hit my head. I hated dresses. Mostly because they showed to much body, and was to girly for me. I've always loved hoodies and oversized clothes.

I've also never found interest in dresses because I've never had an Intresting life to have one.

I scrunched up my nose and closed my eyes in disgust. My mom knows I don't like dresses, I've only ever worn one for my quince. I'm not gonna lie, I look amazing in it. But that's because the whole day was about me. Like always.