Chapter 37

Y/n

"Hey." I responded as I sat down next to Kevin. The vibe seemed so off, I swore you could hear yelling, why were they all so quiet?

Kevin and Diego looked at each other in the eyes, they both seemed a bit off. I wonder what they were talking about, whatever it was I probably interrupted it.

"What where you guys talking about?" I asked. I sat up straight, so I could be eye level with both of the men. I could see Diego fidgeting with his fingers, while Kevin was biting his bottom lip.

"Nothing, hey we should go to sleep." Kevin suggested. I nodded at him, agreeing. But I still wonder what they were talking about, it's probably nothing big. I don't have to know everything with them.

"Okay then, I'm gonna leave. Talk to you guys tomorrow." Diego said as he opened the door and left. Slamming the door shut, making some lose cabinets shake. I looked at Kevin who was on his phone, seem to be reading something. I smiled to myself and pulled the covers off of Kevin.

The air hitting his face, he looked down and saw me sitting up the blanket. I covered my whole body and wrapped myself up, shivering at the sudden temperature change. I faced the opposite way of Kevin and closed my eyes, hoping for a smooth day tomorrow.

"I need some blanket to." Kevin whispered. I chuckled, I loosened the tightness on my self and shoed a good chunk of the blanket to Kevin's side. I heard sudden movements, then it came to a stop. I could feel a big warmth form behind me, heating me up nice and warm. I smiled shyly to myself as I knew Kevin was close by me. Today felt so unreal, like so much action. I closed my eyes shut as I thought about all the horrible, cringey mistakes I done and said.

I need to change myself, but can you blame me? I mean I've only ever had 1 boyfriend and I barely had a lot of drama. I don't know how to handle it, but if Luis Is gonna be living with us, I got to learn how to handle it. I tried to shoe away my thoughts, I didn't want to think about something embarrassing. Instead, I can think about Kevin. I don't know what came over me, but I actually gave him a blow job. I'm not sure if I'm proud of it or not. I didn't feel any disgust in me, mainly because the whole point of the blow Job was to apologize. Or just see him smile.

But what did this mean for us? Like relationship wise. I don't want to lead him on anymore, I never did, but I was. I just need to be more aware of my actions, I actually want to change for the good. Just to improve my mentality. Maybe this would be a good start, talking to Luis and kevin tomorrow.

As I reached deeper into my thoughts, I could feel movement in the blanket. I stilled myself, I then felt Kevin's head bury inside the crock of my neck, as one of hands went to squeeze my stomach. Not to tight, just enough for him grip. His other hand rested on-top of both of our heads. I relaxed myself, as I matched my steady breathing with his.

When I was in his arms, I felt relief. I never felt this way with Luis, and I never will. I don't need Luis, i wanted him. Why did I want him? Because I was emotionally attached to him. He used to represent a way to rant my feelings out. But now he was just a conflict, waiting to start. I didn't want Luis in my life anymore, not after he showed his true colors. I just needed Kevin, Kevin showed me love, and safety in just 2 months while Luis barley did anything for me in 5 years.

I don't want Kevin.

I need him.

———————————————————————-

Y/n

"Okay, Luis we'll be down in a second. Don't start fighting." Diego said, me and Kevin were in the kitchen. At the table, waiting for Luis to come. I could till that Kevin did not want to talk to Luis at all. I forced him because I rather get this situation done and over with now then having to break up a fight. Which I probably will have to anyways.