Chapter 36

3rd person

"I'm wet. Want to help?" You asked low and quiet. You wanted Kevin to touch you, all of this sexual stuff made you even more horny. You just needed him, right now. You didn't even think twice about the question you were asking, because that's how In your head you were.

How could Kevin say no to that? I mean he's practically been begging in his head for this. To please you, to touch you. He would get on his knees and beg to just see your body naked. How he craved for that, he just wanted to hear you moan. How he wanted to go in between your legs and pleasure you, making you moan his name. Over, and over, and over, and over again. He didn't even care about the sex, he just wanted to see you cry with enjoyment because of Kevin. And now he finally gets the chance to do that, though he doesn't know how to. Kevin never gave a girl head before, let alone have one suck on him

"Yes please." Kevin said breathless. All of this thinking about what he could do to you was making him flustered. You smiled, thinking about how he would please you, though you did feel guilt because your intentions weren't to please yourself but just him. But how could you not? When your with Kevin, hearing him moan you want apart of that to.

"Then take me." You said, almost instantly Kevin grabbed your hips and stilled you. You were to in shock to even stop him, not like you wanted to. He then got down on his knees, he opened your thighs and placed his hands on both of your hips. He went in between your legs, hoping that you wouldn't stop him. He just needed you already.

"Maybe we should take it slow?" You suggested. You weren't sure why you even said that, you too wanted him to just touch you. But you said this instead, you wished that you could take your words back. Kevin mentally groaned.

He got up, as he was about to tell you something, someone knocked on the door. Both of you guys looked at each other with fear. Kevin looked down to see his dick was still erect and out in the open, quickly, he pulled up his pants and underwear. You watched as he struggle and fiddled with his pants, letting out quiet groans as he tried to put them on in a. Fast pace, once he finally put them on you could see a big imprint in them.

You couldn't help but stare at it, wondering so many dirty thoughts about it. You snapped out your thoughts, hearing someone knock on the door again.

"Kevin, look!" You whispered screamed as you pointed at his area. You didn't want who ever was at the door to see his very noticeable boner, which half of you thought why he still had one. He looked down and saw it, he looked back at you while his hands were on his hips.

"Don't yell at me." He whispered back, Kevin didn't even pay attention to what you said really. He just didn't like the tone of your voice. You made a confused face at him, why was he paying attention to that and not his erect dick. You groaned and stood up.

"Then tell your little guy there to go down." You whispered back as you adjusted your clothes. You could still feel your pulsing area throb for more affection, but you tried to ignore it as you made sure nothing looked off around the room. Kevin gasped and put his hand on his chest like he was offended by that. He watched you as you fixed up the bed.

"It's not my fault." He said in a low pitch. Getting closer to you as you were bent over picking up the blanket. You turned around and give him the 'you sure?' Look.

"Neither is mine." You said swinging your hands around. You the turned around and walked to the door to open it, as you walked you made sure everything was nice and normal. Doing a 180 you turned around to the door and twisted the door knob.

Kevin cleared his throat.

"Uh actually it kind of is-" you could hear Kevin say In the distance. You sighed and opened the door to see Diego with worried written all over his face. His hands were fiddling with each other as he scanned behind you to look for Kevin.