Chapter 44

3rd person

"Lay down on the bed." Kevin demanded, he wanted you already so bad. This is the chance for him, he needs to feel you again. He needs to prove to you that he can be a good pleasure to you. He's been day dreaming of what he can do to you, how he just wants to feel you. He fantasies about you so much it's pretty funny.

Heart beating, and chest rising. You slowly nodded at Kevin as you laid down flat on the bed. You were so in shock, were you really about to do this? Was today the day where you would lose your vCard? So many thoughts were racing through your head as your whole body stilled. You were so scared, not of Kevin, but about what he's going to do to you. Would it feel good? Would it hurt? You always heard people say that their first time hurts to bad.

That thought made you shiver, you then felt Kevin slowly get on the bed even more. You heard the bed creek due to the added weight on it, your whole was unfrozen. You wanted to show Kevin your confidence, though you didn't have any knowing where this might go to. You still tried though.

Kevin slowly, went above you. He pinned you on the bed as he arms stood on each side of your head. He obviously didn't want to put his full body weight into you, but carefully, he lowered himself.

As soon as he could, he kissed you. Both of you guys let out a satisfied sigh. Feeling each other's soft, hot lips. The kissed didn't last too long when Kevin left your lips and licked around your jawline. Kissing all around, feeling the sharp edge of your jaw. All that was on his mind was below him in between your thighs. Was he scared? Yes, he needs to impress you somehow. Though, he didn't want to fuck you. I mean, of course he wanted to, but not right now. Right now, he wanted to taste you. Then maybe if you wanted to, you guys could fuck.

He slowly, went even lower with his lips. He kissed and sucked down on your neck, your neck felt so soft and tender to him. It was addicting for him, he could only imagine what the rest of you felt like. That image made him smile against your skin, feeling that you let out a muffled moan. All of this touchy stuff was way to much for you, but too little. Your pussy throb with affection, just a simple touch on it will make you go to the moon.

You were enjoying yourself, feeling Kevin's lips. But your weren't too sure if Kevin was, he hadn't really said anything, and in fact his eyes had been closed the whole time. Sometimes they would squeeze, sometimes they are calm. You tried to read that, but it was too hard. Especially because of the little licks he would give you.

Kevin sucked on your neck, he opened his eyes and looked down to see your exposed collar bone. Quickly, he took the chance to lick and suck on your collar bone. The new feeling on the sensitive spot made your back arch as you covered your mouth. You closed your eyes tight as you tried not to let out any Sounds.

Kevin could feel your hip bone poke his stomach, making him realize that your back is arched. He smirked, going a little lower, he wanted to see more. As he went lower, he would feel your heart beating rapidly. He wasn't sure if that's good or bad, but to make sure, he was going to ask.

"You okay with this baby?" He asked softly as he tugged on your shirt. Knowing what he means, you nodded slowly. He let out a sigh of relief, knowing that your okay with this, he slowly took of your shirt. He lifted it off of your arms and tossed it to the side, you had a bra on, but you still felt naked.

Kevin took a look at what was revealed, and he swore he could have fainted. Your boobs stood out, they fit so perfectly, and they looked so pretty. He loved the way they looked, they legit looked so perfect. He took a few seconds to just admire your beauty. He watched as your breath increased, making your boobs to rise up and down rapidly. He watched for a second, admiring the view he was getting. Soon, you felt too self conscious of Kevin staring. Did he not like it? We're they too small? Too big? Not his type?