Chapter 31

Y/n

We made it to the fair, all of us were so excited. But before we could get out the Limbo memo stopped us.

"Let's go in groups, of 3." He told us. We all started to scattered around. Me and Kevin, and Edson were all in a group.

We got out the bus and we started to scatter around the park.

"Where should we go first?" I asked them.

"Let's go on that roller coaster over there!" Edson pointed.We both looked at where Edson was pointing. It was a big blue, and red roller coaster that went up pretty high.  Me and Kevin looked at each other.

"Sure.." we both said unsure. I was scared of heights, especially roller coasters. There's been way to many cases of people falling off, dying. I just don't want to be one of them. But I'll just let that go and have a fun time with my friends. We walked up to the ride, waiting in the long ass line.

"This line is way to long, let's just go." I said, i wanted to go get a prize from the arrow shooting thing. Edson shook his head no.

"Nuh uh, I've been wanting to go on this ride for years. I've never been tall enough to ride it, but now I am."

"Tall- am I even tall enough for this?" I yelled, it was pretty loud so I could barely hear what he was saying.He didn't say anything, completely blinded by the ride. I groaned and tapped Kevin's shoulders.

"Am I even tall enough for this ride?" I asked Kevin. He looked ahead, looking at the height bored thing. He then took his hand, and measured me. Using his height.

"Maybe." He said, putting his hand back into his pocket. I sighed, I didn't want to wait in this long line just not to able to go on it.

"Edson, i don't think I can go on this ride." I shouted to him. He looked at me.

"Why?" He shouted back. I heard a ton of screams, then I looked and saw a bunch of girls coming up to Kevin. I turned back around to Edson.

"Too short." I shouted. He made a 'o' shape with his lips. He leaned to into my ear.

"You can leave, I'll catch up with you after this, I need to go on this ride." He said. I sighed. I didn't want to go on my own.

"But I don't want to go around here on my own." I screamed, all I could hear was the fan girls all over Kevin. That was annoying, how can he deal with those high pitched annoying voices?

"Ask Kevin, he probably doesn't want to go on this ride neither!" He shouted a bit louder because of the death screaming fan girls. I shivered feeling the girls leave, making a ton of air hit the back of my back. I nodded at Edson.

I turned around to see Kevin's hair all messed up, while his hoodies strings were un even.

"Kevin, you want to escape this line?" I asked him. He looked at me and nodded drastically, taking my hand and pulling me aside him. We moved around people, and we finally made it out the line. We both let out a sigh, finally feeling the fresh air. What's up with that ride and why was it so popular?

"Let's go to something else, like that over there!" I pointed at the arrow shooting thing. He shrugged his shoulders.

"You know how to do that? It's pretty har-" before he could finish I pulled him by his collar. He let me pull him, just dragging him Along.  We made it, the person working there gave us a bow, and arrow. 3 shots per person, we have to hit the bullseye at least once and we can get a stuff animal.

"You can go first." I said to Kevin. He smiled, taking the bow and with his 3 fingers using them. He slide it back, and released it. It hit the outline of the bullseye.