Part sixteen

The sun shone against my face, making me wake up. I sat up, my head was spinning. 

I had a pounding headache, I stood up but my legs were shaky. I managed to reach the bathroom, I gripped onto the sink. 

Did all this have to do with Jungkook drinking from me? I felt like this when I fainted as well. 

I looked down, trying to steady myself. I felt someone's hands against my waist and looked up, Taehyung was holding me. 

"Are you okay?" I stared at him. "Don't touch me." I tried to push his arms away. "What?" 

I slowly turned around, facing him. "I said don't touch me!" 

"I'm trying to help." I scoffed at him and leaned back against the counter, catching my breath. "Now you want to help? Now? After everything?" 

"What's all the shouting for?" Jimin stood at my room door. "It doesn't concern you, Jimin." 

 "I don't want you here! Leave!" I shouted at him. "But I'm here now." He touched my cheek but I smacked his hand away. 

"Just leave me alone." Jimin appeared in front of me, "you heard her, leave." 

Taehyung scoffed and disappeared. "Are you okay?" Jimin turned around, looking at me. 

I didn't know if I was okay. I could barely stand. I was just so angry at Taehyung. 

He acted like he genuinely cared for me then left, with Nayeon. 

Not even one text after the thousands of calls and messages. And he had the nerve to act like everything was fine. And he yelled at me for Jungkook accidentally drinking from me. 

"Y/n?" I looked up at Jimin. "Are you okay?" He held my face, "I think I should take you to Jiwoo, you don't look fine." 

He tucked my hair behind my ears "Will you be okay to shower?" I nodded at him. "Are you sure?" 

"Yes, I'll be able to shower." 

Jimin bent down, kissing my forehead. "I'll wait in your room, just call if you need anything." 

I nodded at him. Jimin disappeared. 

I quickly showered and got dressed. I didn't see Taehyung as we left. And honestly, I didn't want to be around him.

Jimin drove to the hospital and sorted out everything. We were led to one of the rooms. 

I sat on the bed, looking around. This was different from the first time. "Hey, you're back. That was fast." 

She eyed Jimin before sorting out everything for me. 

"You can lie down. It'll take an hour, like last time." 

Jimin stood next to me, I reached out to grab his hand as she inserted the needle into my arm. 

"Try not to move too much, I'll come back just now to check." I nodded at her. 

Jimin sat next to me, "do you want something to eat?" 
"I'm not really hungry." 

He touched my cheek, "you know you need to eat something. How about a sandwich or a muffin?" 

Before I could respond, Jimin stood up, "I'll get you a muffin." He walked out the room, leaving me alone. 

___________________________________________

Eventually the transfusion was done, Jiwoo removed the needle and cleaned up. 

I followed Jimin to the car. I felt sleepy again. I had no idea why, I just woke up.