Part four

I clenched around Jimin, who sank his teeth in deeper. "Do you want to cum?" He hissed in my ear. 

I nodded but ended up with a smack on my ass. "Ask nicely." 

"Please, please le-let me c-cum!" Jimin let go of my hair, letting me bury my head into the pillows. 

"Cum, slut." I bit down on the bed sheets and clenched around him. My eyes rolled back as I came. 

Jimin pulled out and flipped my over. I let out a whine. He smirked at me, "such a needy princess." 

He held my thighs down and slammed into me. My mouth hung open and I moved my hands to his shoulders, digging my nails in. 

Jimin growled at me and bent down, taking my breast in his mouth. He sank his teeth in, making me moan louder. 

He slammed harder in me as I clenched around him. Jimin lifted his head up, "does princess want to cum?" 

"Y-yes plea-please." Jimin smiled, "good girl, just hold on for a little bit longer." 

I shakily nodded, Jimin bent down and kissed me. My moans were silenced with his tongue. 

He gripped my hips and pulled back, "cum." My whole body jerked as I came. Jimin growled as he filled me up with his cum. 

He slowly pulled out and pushed my hair aside. "Let's get you cleaned up, princess." 

Jimin scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom. He placed me on the edge of the bathtub. 

My eyes were slowly closing as Jimin placed me in the bath. I felt him washing me and peppering kisses over his bites. 

I had never felt so safe with anyone before. I leaned my head back, against his shoulder. 

___________________________________________

Sunlight hit my face, causing me to wake up. Jimin's arm was around me. I sat up, making his arm slip down.

His eyes immediately opened, "what's wrong?" 

"Nothing, I'm just used to getting up when the sun is up and I'm hungry." 

Jimin flicked his hand and the curtains closed. "What do you want to eat?" I shrugged. 

The door opened, revealing Taehyung with a tray. He glared at me. "I made breakfast for you." He placed the tray on the edge of the bed. "Enjoy." 

He slammed the door behind him. I shivered at his actions. 

I could feel some sort of emotion radiating off Taehyung. It was odd, it seemed like he was angry at me. 

Jimin looked at the tray and handed it to me. "Made your wish come true." He smiled and lay down. 

___________________________________________

I quietly ate then got up to shower. Taehyung was so weird, his glare replayed in my head. 

After changing, I decided to go and ask him. I mentally prepared myself for that. 

I knocked on Taehyung's door, it opened. I stepped inside, his head shot up. "Ta-" Taehyung stood in front of me.

"Are you angry at me?" He looked up and stepped towards me until my back hit the wall. 

Taehyung placed his arms on either side, "why would I be angry? You were screaming how you're Jimin's masochistic slut." 

My face heated up and I looked down. "Yes, I heard it. Do you think it felt nice to hear my princess scream that? Huh?" 

Taehyung lifted my chin up, "I-" he shook his head at me. "I'll make sure you never forget you belong to me."