Part nine

I looked around the kitchen, trying to figure out what Taehyung made. "Want some help?"

Jungkook winked at me. "Uh...Tae was making something for me...I'm not sure what though."

"It's okay, I'll help." Jungkook pecked my cheek.

I smiled at Jungkook, "thanks, kook." He rolled his sleeves up, exposing his tattoos. I watched him around the kitchen.

"Here," Jungkook held a plate of waffles out. " I smiled at him again, "thank you."

I started eating but noticed Jungkook was staring at me. "Is something wrong?" He shook his head.

"You just have something here,"Jungkook reached out, wiping the nutella off the top of my mouth.

He froze for a second. "Fuck," I held his hand, "is something wrong?"

"He told me not to but..." Jungkook suddenly grabbed the back of my neck, smashing his mouth to mine.

He gripped my waist, pulling me towards him. I slowly put my hands on his chest, pushing him back.

Jungkook pulled away, throwing his head back. "Fuck, I just can't..."

"Can't what?" Taehyung leaned against the door frame. I looked down as I felt a tingly sensation in my stomach.

"You, get here." I scrambled off the counter to Taehyung. He yanked me behind him.

"Can you not follow simple instructions?" Jungkook looked down. "Both of you are pathetic."

Taehyung turned around, "you couldn't wait to get a dick in you." My face heated up and I looked down.

"N-no, that wasn't it." Taehyung gripped my jaw, making me look at him. "Do you honestly think he can make you feel the way I do?"

I shook my head. "What did I tell you this morning?"
"You own me." Taehyung wrapped his hand around my throat, "and what did you do?"

"I kissed someone else." He pressed down harder. Taehyung trailed his thumb across his bite marks.

"Pathetic slut," Taehyung scoffed at me. I put my head down. "Both of you, now."

In a blink, we were in my room. Taehyung sat on the bed, gesturing to his lap. "Princess, here."

I sat on his thighs. Taehyung pulled my shorts and underwear off, exposing me completely.

I tried to close my legs but he held them open. "Eyes on him only," Taehyung growled in my ear.

"And you will sit and watch." He pointed at Jungkook. Taehyung pushed his fingers in me, without warning. I gripped onto his wrist, moaning.

He pumped his fingers in me, while his other hand wrapped around my throat to keep me in place.

Taehyung harshly bit me, making me yelp. I wriggled but he pushed his thigh in between my legs.

"Eyes on Jungkook, slut. He should see I'm the only one who makes you feel good," Taehyung growled in my ear.

I moaned as his fingers curled up in me. "Isn't this what you wanted? To be used and fucked until you couldn't function?"

I slowly nodded. "Words, slut." Taehyung pressed harder on my throat. "Ye-yes."

I clenched around Taehyung's fingers which made him thrust harder in me. My eyes rolled back and I clenched again.

"Look at him and cum." I whimpered at his words. "Go on, slut." I looked at Jungkook, who sat across the room.

I moaned loudly and clenched tighter as I came. Jungkook licked his lips, staring at me.

I leaned my head back on Taehyung's shoulder, trying to catch my breath.

"Aw, did you think I was done with you?"

Taehyung gripped my jaw, tilting my head back. "You were so willing to spread your legs for him."

I shook my head, "it was just a kiss." Taehyung shoved his fingers back in me, making me jolt.

"Everything of yours belongs to me, from your lips to your cum. He touched what is mine and you let him."

I held his wrist, trying to push his hand away. "I'm sorry." I whined out.

Taehyung pulled his fingers out, lifting me up slowly. He slammed me down onto his dick, I moaned and moved my hips.

"Think you can take two, princess?" Jungkook moved his hand down and squeezed my throat.

The mere thought of it made my stomach tightened. Jungkook moved his hand down and pushed his two fingers in me.

I moaned and grabbed his wrist. "N-no, I can't." He curled his fingers upwards, I clenched around Taehyung and his fingers.

"It won't fit." Taehyung pressed his lips to my neck, "we'll make it fit, princess."

Shivers ran down my back the way he said it. Jungkook pulled his fingers out and pushed my legs further apart.

He slowly pushed into me, I let out a yelp and grabbed onto Jungkook's shoulders. "Little more," he whispered.

Taehyung pressed his lips to my neck, sinking his teeth into me. I moaned and Jungkook pushed further in me.

I leaned my head back and clenched around both of them. Taehyung used his free hand to reach up my t-shirt and play with my nipples.

Jungkook rubbed my clit and sloppily kissed me. My moans were muffled by his tongue.

He thrusted faster in me, making it even harder to hold my orgasm. "T-Tae"
"Cum, Princess."

I clenched tighter around both of them, letting out a scream as I came.

Jungkook thrusted one last time before cumming in me. I moaned as he filled me up.

Jungkook pulled out but held my throat as Taehyung still thrusted in me. "You loved being used, don't you?"

I weakly nodded. Taehyung tugged my hair, "I want to hear words from your mouth."

"Yes." He held my waist down and let out soft moans as he came. I moaned with him and let my body fall limp against his chest.

I felt one of them peck my forehead as my eyes closed.