Part seven

My jaw dropped and I stared at Jungkook, "you're serious?" He nodded, "serious." 

I wrapped my arms around Jungkook, "thank you so much. Do you know when I start?" 

"Today, he'll come over during the day so we'll be able to take care of you." I smiled at Jungkook, "thank you so much, kook. This means so much to me." 

He smiled and kissed my cheek, "you're welcome. Eat before it gets cold as well." 

___________________________________________

A few days went by without any of them touching me because of my studying. However they were all really comforting and supportive. 

Jungkook would make me food almost all the time, Jimin would sit and talk to me. Taehyung would sit and give me company but wouldn't really talk. 

___________________________________________

My tutor, Liam packed his stuff up. "I want you to go over everything we've learnt, I'll give you a test tomorrow. Okay?" 

I nodded, leading him to the door. Once Liam was gone, I went to my room to read over the work.

I jumped onto my bed and read through my notes and the textbook. 

I suddenly felt hands on the back of my thighs. I glanced behind me, Jimin. He softly kneaded my legs. 

I unexpectedly let out a moan. Jimin stopped, "I think my princess deserves a reward for studying so hard, hmm?" 

I turned around but Jimin pushed me back. "Keep studying, princess." He bent down and kissed my shoulder. 

Jimin slipped his hands down my thighs, pushing them apart. He pushed my t-shirt up, running his fingers against my skin. 

I tried to concentrate and read my textbook but Jimin's soft kisses distracted me. 

He licked my neck before sinking his teeth in. I whelped and gripped the duvet. "What's wrong, don't you enjoy this?" 

Jimin chuckled, licking over his bite mark. He pulled off my shorts and underwear. 

"Is my princess so needy already?" He slipped his hand in between my thighs. I gasped and buried my head into the duvet. 

"Concentrate on your work. I will take care of you." Jimin, suddenly, slammed into me. 

I moaned loudly, he kissed my shoulder. "Concentrate," he whispered before sinking his teeth in me, again. 

I tried to continue reading but I couldn't.  Jimin slipped his hand down, rubbing my clit. 

"Jimin," I moaned out. Jimin tugged on my hair, making me face him. He held my jaw and kissed me. 

Jimin pushed his tongue into my mouth as he thrusted faster. My moans were silenced by his tongue. 

I clenched around him, "please…" I whimpered. "Cum," my eyes rolled back as I came. 

Jimin groaned, "you feel so good, princess." He kissed down my neck, sinking his teeth in me, again. 

I moaned out. Jimin caressed my head, "that's it princess, keep moaning my name." 

He gripped my hips and thrusted one last time before cumming in me. I moaned loudly and fell flat. 

"Are you tired, princess?" Jimin caressed my ass before smacking it. I clenched around nothing, feeling his cum drip out. 

"Hmm, let me clean up and you can study, okay?" I nodded. "Good girl," he kissed my shoulder. 

Jimin showered and dressed me then sat with me as I studied. Every now and then, he would run his hand through my hair or bring me food. 

"Are you tired, princess? Why don't you get some sleep?" I nodded.