Part twelve

I slowly opened my eyes. Taehyung was above me, staring at me. 

"W-what happened?" He cupped my cheek. "You fell asleep." I felt his thumb rub against my neck. 

"I need to tell you something." I pushed myself to sit up, looking at him. "When I marked you, it created an emotional connection between us. I can only drink your blood and if I don't, you get sick." 

Taehyung touched the bite mark again. "It only breaks if one of us dies. I really didn't know." 

"It's okay." Honestly, I didn't expect him to tell me about the marking thing. "I should have told you sooner but I didn't want you to be upset." 

"I'm not upset." He sat next to me and ran his fingers through my hair, "you want to come shower with me?"  

"Yes," I followed him to the bathroom. I quickly undressed and stepped into the shower with him. 

Taehyung gently washed my hair, I closed my eyes and leaned against his chest. His fingers massaged my scalp and he rinsed my hair. 

He washed my body, leaving soft kisses on my neck and shoulder. Taehyung turned the water off and wrapped a towel around me. 

He made me sit on my bed as he put lotion on my body and dressed me. After Taehyung changed, he dried my hair. 

I felt so calm like this. I leaned against Taehyung's chest and closed my eyes. He brushed my hair, untangling all the knots. 

I had never felt this safe with anyone before. "What do you feel like eating, princess?" I shrugged, "I'm not sure." 

"Why don't I take you out?" I turned around, "take me out?" 

"Yep. We can go to a restaurant." 

"Can you do that?" Taehyung nodded, "of course, I can. Would you like that?" 

"Yes, it sounds nice." Taehyung made me stand up. "Tell me where you want to go, okay?" 

He walked behind me as we headed downstairs. "Wow, y/n, you look so pretty." 

I smiled at Jimin, "thank you." Jungkook came out of the kitchen, "give me five minutes and your pancakes will be ready." 

I opened my mouth but Taehyung stood in front of me, "actually we're going out." He took my hand, pulling me out the door behind him. 

Taehyung opened the car door for me. "Get in." He started the car and drove in silence. 

"What do you feel like having?" I tugged my skirt down, "uh, I don't know." 

"Pizza? Pasta? Asian?" I looked out the window, "pizza is okay." I couldn't stop thinking about earlier when Taehyung was dressing me and drying my hair. 

I had never ever felt so calm before. I fiddled with the hem of my skirt, he was so caring towards me. 

I suddenly remembered him with Nayeon, I had never ever seen him smile or laugh with me. But that didn't mean anything bad, right? 

"We're here." Taehyung tapped my thigh, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Do you want to sit inside or we can take a drive while you eat?" 

"A drive sounds better." He nodded, "let's go order." I followed him into the restaurant. 

It wasn't that busy but there were a few people in front of me. I glanced at the menu. 

I tried to concentrate on reading the menu but him breathing against my neck didn't help. 

"Can I have the barbecue chicken pizza?" Taehyung nodded, "you can have anything you want. Do you want something to drink?" 

"A coke, please." We moved to the front of the line. Taehyung ordered for me. I tugged my skirt down, feeling conscious of myself.