Part two

I slowly woke up, expecting Taehyung to be next to me but he wasn't. I was wearing his shirt with nothing else. The sun was setting as well. 

That means I slept through a whole day?

I sat up, thinking about everything from yesterday. I touched my neck, it was full of bites. My inner thighs felt stiff. 

I stood up and walked to my room. I heard faint voices from downstairs and peeked over the railing. 

All four of them stood with black clothing and guns. "Is she awake?" Jin looked at Taehyung. "No, she's asleep." 

"Won't she try to come find us?" Taehyung looked up, "she's asleep, you know they're deep sleepers, right?" 

I stepped back from the railing and went to shower. I was starving and I felt weak. I walked to the kitchen, digging in the cupboards to find something. 

Their fridge and cupboards were empty. I slumped on their couch and noticed a tv remote. 

I switched on the TV, they actually had Netflix here. I scrolled through everything, trying to find something entertaining. Nothing. 

___________________________________________

The front doors opened, making me scream. "Oh, you're awake." I nodded at Taehyung. 

My stomach made a loud rumbling noise. 
"Why didn't you eat?" Taehyung stood in front of me, folding his arms. 

"There is no food in this house, we don't eat food, dumbass." Jimin laughed at Taehyung. 

"Someone go with her to the store," Taehyung and Jimin grabbed my arms. "Not you two, God knows what you'll do to her in public. Jungkook, go." 

"That's not-" Jin cut Taehyung off, "fair? I don't care." He flicked his hand and walked away. 

Jungkook stood in front of me, "are you ready to go?" I nodded and walked behind him. 

He got into one of the cars and started driving. Blood was on the car mat and against the dashboard. 

I stared at it, suddenly feeling unsafe. "It's okay, it's my blood. I got hurt." Jungkook had such a soft voice. "Are you okay?" 

"Yes, I'm okay, I just need to clean that." I nodded and looked out the window. 

"How old are you?" 

 "Nineteen, you?" He chuckled, "I'm the youngest, only fifty."  

"Were you studying?" 

"I was studying biology and genetics until yesterday." Jungkook slowly nodded. "Do you still want to study?" 

"Yes but it's not possible anymore." Jungkook stayed quiet until we reached the store. 

We walked in. "Take anything you want." 

"Oh okay. Can you eat human food?" Jungkook made a face, "I used to but now
most of it is bland although there are few things that have flavour. It's mostly meat." 

I looked at the shelves, what was I meant to buy? "What's wrong?" Jungkook tapped my shoulder. "I don't know what to get." 

Eventually I decided on food and we paid for it. My stomach grumbled as we left the store. 

Jungkook carried all five shopping bags for me. He was very sweet and caring. He smiled at me, a cute bunny smile. 

We got home and started to unpack everything. "Do you want any help? Jin hyung is a great cook." Jungkook asked as he helped me. 

"No, I'm fine." I decided to make a ready made pizza. I opened the packaging with scissors and placed it on a tray. 

I felt eyes digging into me and turned. Jungkook leaned against the wall, staring at me. "Is something wrong?" 

He didn't answer me but turned away. I went to tap his shoulder. "Jungkook?" He spun around and slammed me against the wall. 

The sweet boy from before disappeared. I gulped and stared at him. His hand wrapped around my throat as he came closer to me. 

His soft lips met mine but his kiss wasn't soft. It was hungry, like he hadn't kissed anyone before. 

Jungkook waved his hand, closing the kitchen doors and locking them. 

He lifted me onto the counter, gripping my hair as he kissed me. I felt his boner rubbing against my inner thigh. 

Jungkook took my hand, placing it on his lips. I noticed a tiny cut on my finger which he licked. That's probably why he was so aggressive. 

He groaned and pushed my hair back. Jungkook ran his thumb over Taehyung's bites. "Wow, hyung is possessive." 

He kissed over each bite then sank his fangs into me. I gripped his shoulders, trying to hold back my moans. 

Jungkook pulled back, he grabbed the back of my neck and smashed his lips to mine. 

His tongue dominated mine as his hands pulled my shorts and underwear off. 

Jungkook rubbed against my clit, making me moan into his mouth. He undressed, letting his pants fall to the floor. 

He slowly pushed into me, I threw my head back and moaned. "You feel so good," he growled into my ear. 

Jungkook sank his fangs into my skin again, sucking and licking my blood. 

His one hand slid up my t-shirt, gripping my breasts and rolling my nipples between his fingers. I moaned and dug my nails into his shoulders. 

Jungkook's other hand rubbed against my clit. I buried my head into his neck, moaning and biting on his skin.

I clenched around him making Jungkook growl at me and thrust harder. 

My eyes rolled back as I came, releasing all over his dick. Jungkook groaned and thrusted harder in me.

Jungkook had a tight grip on my body, holding me in place. 

I lay back on the counter, throwing my head back and moaning out. 

Jungkook bent down, capturing me in a kiss. We both moaned against each other's lips as he came. 

He pulled back, panting and scooped me into his arms.