Part five

Taehyung stepped away and opened his bedside drawer. "Strip." I stood still. 

He turned around, "I said, strip! You don't want your punishment to be worse?" I shook my head and quickly undressed. 

"Come here and lie down." I lay on my back, anxious for what he would do to me. 

Taehyung hovered over me, "hands together." I obeyed him and he cuffed my wrists together. 

"Are you scared, princess?" Taehyung touched my cheek. "If it gets too much, tell me to stop. Hmm?" I nodded. 

He slipped his hands in between my thighs. "Wow, you're soaked," his deep husky voice was something else. 

Taehyung bent down, kissing me roughly. He slowly pulled back and grabbed something. 

My eyes widened at the sight of it, a knife. Was he going to kill me?" 

Taehyung held my jaw, "I love the fear in your eyes, princess." He held the knife above my breasts, I squeezed my eyes shut. 

There was a slight sting as he carved into my skin. I bit my lip to stop my whines. Taehyung lifted his head up, smiling. 

"So beautiful." His fingers wiped across the wound and he licked them. He groaned and bent down. 

He placed soft kisses before sucking and licking my blood. His hands traveled down my body and massaged my thighs. 

I let out a moan, making Taehyung pick his head up. "So you are a masochistic slut." He tilted my chin upwards. 

Taehyung chuckled and pressed his lips to mine. His hand wrapped around my throat as he kissed down my neck. 

I waited for a bite but Taehyung kissed and licked my neck. His mouth moved further down, licking the blood from the wound. 

Taehyung tightened his grip around my throat and moved further down. He kissed above my belly button then sat up. 

He looked at me, smirking. Taehyung pressed the knife, just in line with my hips. I winced as he carved something into my skin. This took much longer than the previous one. 

After a while, Taehyung bent down, licking and kissing over the wound. I moaned and pushed my hips upwards, wanting to feel something. 

Taehyung pushed my thighs apart and pressed his thumb against my clit. I moaned and grinded against his hand. 

He smirked at me. "Be patient, princess."

I whined at Taehyung, "please," he didn't say anything but continued to slowly rub my clit. 

His tongue trailed across my stomach, licking my blood. "Please!" Taehyung's soft lips traveled down my thighs. 

He placed soft kisses on my inner thighs, moving closer to my pussy. 

His tongue flicked against my clit, my body jerked upwards. I never felt anything like this before. 

It was too much, I tried to push his head away but my hands couldn't move. 

"T-Tae!" I screamed. My legs trembled underneath his grip. A knot formed in my stomach as he continued. 

I threw my head back, moaning. Taehyung lifted my legs onto his shoulders. 

I let out a scream and my whole body shook as I came. Taehyung kissed upwards until the wound. 

He licked and sucked my blood, growling against my skin. 

Taehyung lifted his head up, staring into my eyes. His hand wrapped around my throat. "You have to ask for permission to cum, princess." 

"I'm sorry." Taehyung shook his head. "Sorry won't cut it, I told you before." 

Taehyung gripped my waist and thrusted in me. "Ta-" he shoved his two fingers in my mouth, silencing me. 

"Suck." I licked his fingers and slowly sucked them as Taehyung thrusted harder. 

Drool dripped down my chin and my body was numb from all the pleasure. 

I clenched around Taehyung again, he groaned and shoved his fingers further. 

He bent down, licking over the wound then sinking his teeth in me. I jolted and moaned but it was silenced with his long fingers. 

I clenched harder, "you want to cum?" I nodded. "Cum." My back arched as I came again. 

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I nodded and sucked harder on his fingers. 

Taehyung held my hips tighter and moaned as he came. I moaned with him as his warm cum filled me up. 

He pulled out and removed his fingers from my mouth. 

Taehyung gripped my jaw, making me open my eyes and look at him. "I own you, got it?" 

I nodded and blabbered out, "you own me." Taehyung placed his hand over my eyes. 

"I will take care of my princess." I nodded. He lifted me into his arms, carrying me. 

His hands held my hips and I felt the shower hit me. Taehyung softly washed my body. 

He cleaned my wounds and dried me. Taehyung dressed me and pulled me back to bed. 

"Told you, I own you and take care of you." His hand stroked my cheek.