Part fifteen

I started staying in Taehyung's room but I barely left. I just didn't have the energy to do anything. 

Jungkook and Jimin always sat with me, made me food and tried to make me feel better. 

But nothing was working. I left hundreds of voicemails, calls and messages for Taehyung. 

But there was still no answer from him. I didn't know how to feel anymore. I had lost count of how many days I had been like this. 

Jungkook messaged that they were on their way home. I went onto Taehyung's chat and pressed the call button. 

No answer..I sighed and placed my phone aside. I felt so stupid to continue calling and messaging when he clearly didn't care or answer. 

I suddenly felt my skin becoming itchy, I reached to scratch my neck but it only made it worse.  

The feeling became worse. I dug my nails into my skin, making myself bleed. I didn't know what to do. I needed him.

Everything was burning and my skin was itchy. I tried forcing myself to sleep to get rid of the feeling. 

___________________________________________

I heard my name and opened my eyes. Jungkook was standing in front of me. "What happened?" 

I sat up and he brushed his fingers against my neck. I looked up at him, "please." 

I pressed his fingers to my neck. "It hurts so much, please." Jungkook pushed my wet hair back from my face. 

"I can't." I grabbed his arms, "please, it hurts and I can't do anything about it." I looked up at him, "please." 

I dug my nails into my neck, trying to cure the itch but it didn't work. 

Jungkook sat next to me and peeled my hands away from my neck. "Don't do that."

He cupped my face, moving closer to me. 

___________________________________________

Everything became black. I didn't know what happened but I was lying in bed. I felt weak like when I fainted. 

I felt someone touching my hair and slowly opened my eyes. Taehyung? Was everything a dream?

I glanced at him, it was Taehyung. I pushed myself up. "You're here?" I wrapped my arms around him. 

I immediately pulled back from him, remembering everything that happened. The endless calls and messages yet no response.

He cupped my face. I stared at him, waiting for him to say something. 

"What the fuck is this?" I felt his fingers pressed against my neck. "I got that itchy feeling and scratched." I looked down. 

"You have bite marks, whose are those?" I looked at him, confused. "Yours." He scoffed at me, "I wasn't here, how can they be mine?" 

 "They can't be anyone else's." Taehyung gripped my jaw, pulling me forward. "Don't lie to me." 

My eyes teared up from how strong his grip was. "I'm not lying, I swear." His eyes widened and let go of my jaw and pressed down on the bite. 

I winced, "it's new. What happened when you got the itchy feeling?" I looked at him, "I scratched and slept to make it go away, then…um…kook came in and I woke up in bed so I guess I fainted." 

Taehyung immediately left. I followed him to Jungkook's room and stood outside. 

"Tell me you didn't." Taehyung sounded so angry. "Did what?" 
"You bit her!" 

"I- '' Everything happened in a flash, Jungkook was on the floor with Taehyung standing above him. 

"I told you to take care of her! Not fucking feed of her!" I stepped back, touching my neck. Jungkook bit me? 

Jungkook got up, wiping his face. "I didn't do it on purpose! It was an accident!" 

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by his t-shirt. "If you even look at her again, you'll be dead." 

He shoved Jungkook back and headed for the door. "Y/n isn't your fucking property." 

Taehyung froze and turned around. "What did you just say?" Jungkook crossed his arms, "y/n isn't your property. You don't even deserve her. You can't even treat her right!" 

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by his t-shirt again.  

"You fed off her when I asked you to take care of her! I came home and found bite marks on her! And you didn't even bother to-" 

Jungkook cut him off, "I didn't mean to drain her!" Drain me? As in I could have died?

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook, shoving him against the wall. Taehyung's arm was against his neck. 

"You ever lay eyes on her, speak to her, just so much as glance at her," Taehyung pressed something to Jungkook's chest.

"I'll fucking kill you with my bare hands, got it? Give me her tutor's details, you won't be doing anything for her ever again." 

He let go of Jungkook and turned. I rushed back to his room. 

I missed him and I was angry at him, but more hurt than anything else. 

I slipped back into his bed and turned away from the door.

I felt the bed dip and Taehyung lay next to me. His arm wrapped around my body, pulling me closer to him.

He buried his head in my neck, "I'm sorry, princess, ." Taehyung kissed over the bite. "I shouldn't have yelled at you."

His hand moved up my t-shirt, running against my skin. "I missed you so fucking much, you have no idea."

He pulled me closer and kissed my shoulder.