side.

    The stall owner said that the child was only eight years old, but he was not very tall, and only reached Du Heng's waist, which was also because of Du Heng's slender figure.

    Watching Du Heng gently ask the children whether they eat spicy food and what kind of flavor they like, Qin Xiaoman felt a sense of fatherly kindness and filial piety.

    He took a sip of tea, as if he had smelled some wine. If they had children in the future, they would always be wrapped around their legs, thinking about it also gave birth to some longing.

    "Father, father! Look, this is what Brother Du said to give me to eat!"

    The child held the grilled fish head on the plate and hopped to his parents.

    "You kid, you know how to be gluttonous. Thank you, aren't you?"

    Du Heng completely extinguished the charcoal fire this time, as a single spark in a hot weather can cause disaster.

    "This kid is very sensible, I can't help but thank you."

    The stall owner smiled and patted the kid's head in relief: "Go and eat."

    Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman tidied up their things and moved them back to the cart. Before leaving, the stall owner came over with a gourd: "I made some wine at home, take it back and have a taste

    .

    " Xiao Man hurriedly pushed it back exaggeratedly, the fish head was originally intended to be eaten by children.

    "Take it, a little bouillon is not worth two bucks."

    The stall owner smiled and stuffed it: "It's fate to be able to do business together. Take it back and Xiaodu can have a drink if he has nothing to do."

    Qin Xiaoman pouted slightly and raised his eyebrows. He glanced at Du Heng.

    "Then thank you to the stall owner."

    Du Heng wanted to say that he didn't drink, but he still let Qin Xiaoman accept the things, and he knew the ghosts in some people's hearts.

    As expected, the corners of Qin Xiaoman's mouth lifted in joy.

    The two were about to get on the bullock cart and prepare to go back. Qin Xiaoman put the gourd on the cart. Before they could get on the bullock cart, several men suddenly surrounded them.

    "Who are you looking for?"

    Du Heng looked at the bare-chested men, staring at them with folded hands, and at first glance, it seemed that the visitors were not friendly.

    Several people who were eating tea at the stall next to it hurriedly left when they saw this. The family of three at the tea and wine stall, the woman led the child and hid aside. At the stall owner's feet: "Don't come up to join in the fun if you don't do your business."

    The stall owner was startled, his chest heaved and he dared not move any more, the child cried and called the stall owner to come over, seeing that his father didn't move, ran away Come over and quickly pull Dad to the side.

    "You kid, you dare to lower the price to cut off our source of income. I can't be a vegetarian!"

    A stick with a thick wrist pointed at Du Heng, and the dark-skinned man said fiercely: "The hands and feet of the next earner are weak and want to leave as soon as possible!" ?”

    Du Heng looked at a few rude men, just like the shopkeepers who run food stalls in this world, they have the same social atmosphere that can scare people.