Du Heng choked, and he stretched out his hand to pinch Qin Xiaoman's waist, and said in a low voice: "I didn't know what to do last night. If you don't do it, who is pestering me?"

    "Am I pestering you? Just mention one thing and you should agree."

    Du Heng said, "What should you answer? Don't

    talk nonsense. " A stall owner stopped the two of them.

    "The two of you sell skewers?"

    Qin Xiaoman was wondering how this person knew what they were selling, so the stall owner went ahead and said, "I see there are grills on the bullock cart." "

    I don't mean to disturb you two. " , the stalls in the front are almost fully occupied, and the land is quite spacious, and we are here to do tea and wine business. The two of you can be at the side, wouldn't it be appropriate to patronize the business at that time?" Du Hengzheng and Qin Xiaoman

    said If he didn't show his face, he was suddenly interrupted, as if he had been peeped into his secrets, his ears turned red, but he quickly returned to seriousness.

    The tea and wine are weak, and it is most suitable to drink with some skewers, but after eating the skewers, it is inevitable to want to have a sip of tea, but it can really attract customers.

    In this way, there is no need to find a seat again, Du Heng immediately agreed.

    The couple stopped the bullock cart on the side of the road and moved things down one after another.

    The two of them didn't bring tables, chairs and stools, and they packed up quickly. Qin Xiaoman tied the horse to the side and tied it to a tree, and Du Heng lit a charcoal fire.

    It was early morning in Xia Shi, and the two of them were busy opening the stall, and it was dawn by day.

    Pedestrians on the road can also intuitively see that it is hot in the afternoon in summer, and farmers who are devout to burn incense will go to the temple to burn incense and go back early, so that they don't have to be exposed to the heat, and they can continue to work on the farm when they go home.

    The son of the tea and wine stall couple was not afraid of life at all, and when he saw anyone passing by, no matter if it was a poor farmer or a wealthy man in a carriage with beautiful clothes, he eagerly yelled.

    He really bought it, he walked in and asked for a bowl of tea.

    Du Heng smiled slightly, and sure enough, the merchant's son was bold.

    He slaughtered a fresh fish at the other end of the cart, cut it into fillets as long as the middle finger with a blade, put all the fish in a basin, grabbed it with a little ginger water to remove the fishy smell, and then put it on with a bamboo stick together with Qin Xiaoman.

    "Are you two selling grilled fish?"

    The owner of the tea and wine stall saw Du Heng killing the fish, and there were no customers at the moment, so his wife and son could greet him, and when they saw the slaughtering fish, they came over to take a look at the excitement.

    Du Heng nodded: "Yes. They sell grilled fish fillets and also sell meat skewers."

    In addition to fresh fish, he also bought five catties of pork from Qin Xiong, which had been processed in advance and threaded into skewers.

    There are about twenty or thirty skewers per catty of pork, and Du Heng cuts the meat evenly, and thirty skewers per catty, which means there are more than one hundred skewers of pork.