It happened to be the time for lunch break, and there were still a few figures delivering meals outside the academy, maybe it was because the family was far away, so they came a bit late.

    Du Heng looked around outside for a while.

    Occasionally, there are a few scholars wearing green shirts and headbands of the same color. The clothes are neat and fresh, the brows and eyes are full of high spirits, chatting and laughing in and out of the academy.

    This is probably the case with the elegant scholars depicted in the script.

    As the saying goes, people rely on clothes and horses rely on saddles. Although Du Heng is outstanding in appearance, it is difficult to stand out among this group of radiant scholars.

    How can a plain dark-colored shirt compare with the academy students with fluttering sleeves?

    He was not in the mood to compare, he just looked around for the so-called book stalls, but apart from these and the family servants who delivered meals, he really didn't see any stalls.

    It's just that there are no steamed buns, noodles, meatloaf stalls that are common in the street market, perhaps because the academy is strict and hawkers are not allowed here to disturb the elegance of the academy.

    He thought that there were only bookstalls in Ji County. Although it was an empty trip, it was not in vain to visit the best academy in the county.

    Just as he was about to go back, someone called out suddenly: "The young man, are you here to visit the bookstall?"

    Du Heng turned his head when he heard the sound, as if he was calling him, and saw an old man with a gray beard standing at the gate of the academy, rushing He beckoned.

    He hurried over and saluted the old gentleman: "First, I heard that there will be a book stall outside the academy on the day of Jixian. Later, I am from a peasant family outside the county. Although it is not Jixian today, I want to come here to try my luck."

    After listening to him, the old gentleman looked at Du Heng's handsome face and his sincerity, and said: "It's true that you only had it on the day of Jixian County, but I just saw you staying outside for a long time, and you are also a person who is interested in studying."

    After finishing speaking, he Raising his hand, a boy who was no more than twelve or three years behind quickly opened the bookcase, and took out a stack of papers and a book from it: "Some old things, if you think they are useful, take them." Du Heng     repeated After thanking, I quickly took it.    

     The old gentleman didn't say anything more, and then entered the academy with the boy.    

     Du Heng took the book paper and stood at the door for a while.    

     He guessed that this old gentleman was the master of the academy, but he didn't know his name.    

     Glancing at the book in his hand, Du Heng smiled slightly.    

     Of the 180 catties of rapeseed harvested this time, the 54 catties to be paid were scraped off, and more than 20 catties were left to see if it was used as seeds or something else, and only a whole number was used to extract oil.    

     The rapeseeds are ripe and plump, and the final output is 25 catties, which is much higher than expected.    

     The two put the clear oil in the basket, covered it tightly with a cloth, and stuffed the cloth around the basket to save it from being knocked on the ox cart.