When I first started the oil extraction business, there were some villagers who didn’t know the craft and wanted to buy some dry cakes. They always thought that the dried dry cakes were still soaked in oil and water, and wanted to take them back to eat.

    As a result, I was very disappointed when I saw the dry cake that was squeezed out like dry leaves, and no one wanted to buy it after a long time.

    The old couple will keep the dry cakes made from sesame oil, and poor people will buy them to eat in the bad year.

    However, there have been no major disasters in these years, and the situation has been passable, and since then no one has bought this dry bread and eaten it.

    "Yes."  

    Uncle Ge couldn't help asking, "What did you buy it for?"

     There are several large baskets of dry cakes in the house, including those made from sesame seeds, radish seeds, and rapeseed.    

      Dry cakes are not heavy even after they are degreased, and a large basket only weighs about ten catties.    

     Uncle Ge saw that Du Heng saw the dry cake and insisted on it. He had never sold dry cake, and it was not easy to sell him at the price of sesame dry cake. 

    After thinking about it for a while, he sold it to him for five cents a basket regardless of dry bread.    

     Du Heng didn't have a price standard for this thing in mind, but he also felt that the price was not expensive, so he agreed.    

     On the same day, I paid Uncle Ge 30 Wen, and said that I would call him when there were dry cakes in the future.    

     Uncle Ge may not be very enthusiastic, but Mrs. Ge saw Du Hengsheng's good looks and politeness, so she was willing to do business with him, and she asked him to sell everything to him in the future.    

     Du Heng first carried two baskets of dry cakes back to his own field, and Jiang dry cakes were crushed to make fertilizer and buried in the soil.    

     These dry cakes can not only fertilize the land, but also an excellent fertilizer for the fertile land, unlike the unfermented manure that can easily burn the crops to death, and the fertility is also very impressive.

    People with poor fields will sell their labor or money to buy manure, and they can buy other fertilizers too much.

    Du Heng sprinkled dry cakes on the ground, and Du Heng saw that it was getting late.

    He hid the basket by the side of the soil ridge and covered it with grass, went to the edge of the field to wash his hands, picked some small vegetables from the vegetable field, and prepared to cook at home.

    There are five people at noon, and people are invited to do the work. Naturally, the food is more generous than the simple food for two people.

    Du Heng boiled two liters of rice to cook bacon and stewed cabbage, and then used a page of pork liver smoked last year as a steamer for cutting dishes, and boiled pumpkin for white water.

    After making some calculations, I realized that they were all soup and vegetables. Although most of the peasants ate these, and most of them couldn’t afford bacon, Du Heng was still thinking about making another dish, when a voice came from outside: “Man Geer!” Du

    Heng Going out, it was Qin Xiaozhu who came.

    "Xiaoman went to the ground and hasn't come back yet."