Nowadays, farmers use turf, leaves, and manure to fertilize the land, regardless of whether it is human or livestock.

    For this reason, there are often quarrels in the village over a pile of excrement. Poor people want to rush to their own fields to solve the problem when they go out and cannot go back. Naturally, if the population does not have enough feces, they can only go out to pick up the livestock outside.

    The Qin family now has two piglets, a dozen chickens and ducks, and a strong cow to take away.

    There is already more manure in the fertile land at home than in some other families, but it is still too much to fertilize the 40 mu of thin land.

    Qin Xiaoman also collected a lot of turf leaves and mixed them with manure. After fermentation, when the crops and seedlings were planted separately, a little fertilizer was applied to each nest.

    Du Heng didn't compete with Qin Xiaoman for the few fertilizers, so he went to Uncle Ge's house who had bought firewood at his house before.

    Although the Ge family has a small business in the city and runs a small oil workshop, their family conditions are naturally much better than those of farmers in the village who guard a few acres of land.

    This is the return of the craftsman.

    But after all, it is a small business, and the land I own is not abandoned. In order to save costs, I grow rapeseed in my land and sow rice in the field.

    When Du Heng passed by, the family was busy, and the son and daughter-in-law had already gone to work in the field. Only Uncle Kar and his wife were squeezing oil at home.

    The radishes planted in winter blossomed and grew seeds, and the old couple were squeezing the oil from the radish seeds.

    The fence of Ge's house was built high, but Du Heng could still smell the very fragrant vegetable oil outside the yard.

    When I passed by the main road of the village, I could often see people chatting and stopping outside, and Xiaoman said that they were folks who couldn't afford oil at home.

    The taste of oil and water in your mouth, come here and smell it, even if you can't eat it, you can satisfy your craving.

    "You want to buy dry cakes?"

    Uncle Ge had just squeezed a catty of oil and was drinking water in the house to rest his breath. When he heard the knock on the door, he thought it was another villager who came to borrow money to buy sowing tools.

    Annoyed for a while, he opened the courtyard door and saw Zhang Baisheng's face.

    He met Qin Xiaoman once in the Qin's house, when the old couple was doing business in the city, they couldn't go, and the juniors in the family went to eat noodles and said it was a good deal.

    Uncle Ge thinks that Du Heng is gentle and good-looking. Men of the same age may hate him because of jealousy, but the elders are more generous and kind, and have a good impression of Du Heng.

    Besides, the Qin family's family is not bad, and now they don't have any cattle, but Qin Xiaoman's family does.

    Regardless of whether it is a village family or something, if it is not for the red eyes that are too far apart, they will always subconsciously be more polite to people from good families.

    He invited Du Heng into the house, and asked his wife to pour a cup of hot water.

    He was a little surprised when he heard that Du Heng wanted to buy the dregs of fine seeds after squeezing out the oil.