Oh , This rapeseed is ready to grow, did you buy it in the city or keep it at home?" "

    Bought it in the city." Du Heng said sincerely, such a shameless person would not ask for other people's seeds.

    Kong Zhaoxiang turned a deaf ear to it, and as he spoke, he wanted to put the rapeseed he picked up and put it in his pocket: "We haven't grown this kind of rapeseed in our family, so let's sprinkle a couple of them this year.

    " I have to hurry up and buy some seeds, and if I miss the season, I won’t be able to plant them."

    Qin Xiaoman quickly grabbed Kong Zhaoxiang's hand with quick eyes, and held on to him.

    Kong Zhaoxiang's hand hurt so much from being pinched, so he had to show his teeth and put the seeds back.

    Only then did Xiaoman throw away his hand, and Kong Zhaoxiang quickly shook it: "Your brother is stronger than that cow, I was just joking to see if you are serious, not to mention whether you are a relative or a fellow villager, you are stingy Very."

    The man backed away cursing, and continued to work in his seedling field.

    Du Heng frowned: "This is the uncle you told me earlier who was greedy for cheap and small belly?

    " If you don't allow it, come and steal our vegetable seedlings."

    Du Heng looked at his angry brother and smiled: "No way."

    "That's the virtue of their family that you have never seen. They are lazy and greedy for cheap." Qin Xiao Man scolded, "Everyone is busy with sowing rice seeds, but he still rakes the seedling fields there." "

    Look at their paddy fields, they don't have much water, they can't be called paddy fields but dry fields. The harvest every year It’s not good to just complain there, and don’t think about why the harvest is not good.”

    Du Heng followed Qin Xiaoman’s back: “Okay, don’t be angry, and mind other people. I’ve got the geography right and you can sow rapeseed. "

    Yes."

    Qin Xiaoman sprinkled the seeds, and Du Heng sprinkled a thin layer of fine soil on top of the seeds.

    The two of them finished their work later and went back to work.

    After the beginning of spring, the days grew longer, Qin Xiaoman urged Du Heng to go back to the house early to sleep, and he was still busy with the couple's affairs after finishing the field affairs.

    Two days later, a spring rain fell at night, and it continued to drip for more than an hour.

    The next day, Qin Xiaoman also woke up when the window was lit.

    "The little pig that was ordered years ago is ready to go out of the ring, I'll carry it back today."

    Qin Xiaoman said to Du Heng while getting dressed early in the morning.

    Du Heng yawned, and lightly squeezed Qin Xiaoman's waist: "Drive the cow to transport, it's heavy."

    Qin Xiaoman retracted his waist and hid a little, he grabbed Du Heng's slender hand: " My back still hurts, and last night it was only a little better than before."

    "Really, that's not what some people said last night."

    Qin Xiaoman was not in a hurry to argue, his eyes wandered for a while, and he lay down on Du Heng     's chest: "Next time, I'll be on top.