Qin Xiaoman scratched the back of his head, going to the county seat was not a hard job, so he didn't argue with Du Heng: "Okay, then I'll give you the money."

    Du Heng stroked Qin Xiaoman's messy hair: "I have money, so the books don't cost much."

    It's still such a low-end book.

    Originally, I didn't go to the county town on ordinary days when there was no important matter, and today is not on February 46, but Qin Xiaoman still urged Du Heng to go to the county town, telling him to bring his things home.

    He wanted to drive Du Heng to the county seat in an ox cart, but Du Heng said that this kind of thing should not be done with great fanfare, and it would be better to go in a low-key way.

    Qin Xiaoman naturally listened to him.

    "I'll go and come back quickly. You can dig some wild vegetables at the foot of the mountain with your basket. I'll make wontons for you again."

    Qin Xiaoman nodded happily when he heard this. He was even happier with fresh meat wontons.

    Du Heng knew his temperament, and he would have to wait at home when he left, so it was better to find something for him to do to pass the time so that he would not be in a hurry.

    There are more and more wild vegetables in March.

    Shepherd's purse, alfalfa, water celery, dandelion, and plantain have all come out one after another.

    People with less fields do not have enough vegetables to eat at home, so they have to dig some spring wild vegetables to fill their stomachs. The laborers with a large family go out to work in the field, such as women and children, they go out to dig wild vegetables.

    One is that wild vegetables are fresh and tender, and they don’t cost money. Second, spring plowing is a long and hard work. The female brother who is in charge of meals at home must try her best to feed her labor, so that there is hope for autumn harvest.

    Qin Xiaoman didn't have the time to dig wild vegetables in previous years. There was never enough time to dig wild vegetables in his own land, so he didn't have time to do other things. During spring plowing, he always worked day and night to catch up with the progress of the season.

    But his life is going well, three meals a day are not missed, and there are hot meals waiting for him when he pulls the cattle home like other people's homes, and this year he even dug up the wasteland.

    When he reached the foot of the mountain with the basket, he realized that many people in the village were here, like cabbage growing in the field, squatting here and squatting there.

    The small shovel digs up the fresh and tender wild vegetables one by one, shakes the soil on the stone and throws it into the basket.

    Qin Xiaoman thought that there were not many people, but unexpectedly it was very lively.

    The barren grass at the foot of the mountain has been trampled down, and there are traces of new soil dug by the shovel everywhere. He also thought about digging some fragrant shepherd's purse for stuffing. Seeing this momentum, it would be good to dig up two of them. .

    The villagers who were digging vegetables couldn't help but craned their necks to take a look when they saw someone coming again, and murmured: "Why is Brother Man coming here? He still needs two wild vegetables to eat at home?

    " Fighting for two wild vegetables is completely disregarding the life and death of the poor."

    The head whispered a few words, and someone said at the top of his voice: "Brother Man, I heard that your family has cleared all the land on hand this year. So many Have you finished planting the land by yourself?"