Li Wanju doesn’t believe in evil: “If there is such a good thing, Du Heng will be living here, talking nonsense.” “

    Our county is the only way from Qiuyang County to Huizhou, and he came here Besides, you don’t care if they talk about it or not, anyway, the cow is there anyway, from now on, be more polite to Du Heng, don’t come to the door one by one, the words are really ugly.” Qin Xiaozhu was fascinated by listening

    , He took a breath, and felt that this was more fascinating than the story books in the city, and he felt even more uncomfortable.

    The age difference between him and Qin Xiaoman was only a few months, originally he was much stronger than Qin Xiaoman, but his marriage did not go well, but Qin Xiaoman seemed to be getting better and better.

    Stamping his foot angrily, he turned and went back to his room.

    Soon it was February, the weather was a little warmer, and some tender grass began to grow on the ground. The bare branches of the autumn and winter trees spit out some tender shoots. Occasionally, a few warblers flew by with a clamor. is a sign of early spring.

    Compared with the tranquility and depression of winter, it seems to be in a state of prosperity.

    But there is still a lot of rain these days, and the roads in the village are always muddy.

    Even if the weather is not very good, it can't stop the Qin family from celebrating.

    Qin Xiaoman was happy and proud, and invited many people from the village to a feast at home. Originally, Qin Xiong told Du Heng that there would be seven or eight tables of guests, but now there must be at least ten tables.

    The more people there are, the more expensive it will be, but the host is happy to have more people coming, so the more people there are, the more lively they will be. Furthermore, the more people there are, the more gift-givers there will be. In fact, the difference is not much different.

    On the fourth day of junior high school, Qin Xiaoman drove the bullock cart to the city to bring back the chicken, duck and fish that he had ordered. He also added a few more fish to the original one, and bought some wine, wedding candy and so on.

    In addition, it was said that he wanted to buy half a head of pork to go home. Qin Xiong had a big fight at home because Li Wanju didn't give money to help Brother Man with the banquet.

    Qin Xiong, who was crying and tossing all the time, had no choice but to slaughter pigs, and directly carried half of the pork that Xinzai had brought to the county town to sell to Qin Xiaoman. Li Wanju was so angry that he kept cursing in the yard, but he still didn't screw it up. own man.

    On the sixth day of the sixth day, I was ready to start making noodle dishes. I wanted to borrow tables, benches, bowls, chopsticks, pots and stoves. Qin Xiaoman was not very popular, so he didn't show up for this matter. It was Qin Xiong who led Du Heng to borrow them. , It can be regarded as identifying people in advance, and it will be easy to live in a village at that time.

    The villagers looked at Qin Xiong's face and saw Du Heng's politeness, but no one was stingy and refused to borrow it.

    In short, things went very smoothly. There were more than a dozen villagers who came to help them run around. Du Heng also specially prepared new aprons and coarse handkerchiefs for these people. This is a custom he saw at the place where he worked. It's really useful to come here.

    Those who came to help run around were very hardworking.

    According to the custom, weddings are held at dusk, and Xi Mian'er has to eat supper, but the Qin family is very lively at noon.