Qin Xiaozhu made a face at Qin An, just as Qin Xiaoman ran in.

    "Second brother is also at home."

    Qin An said kindly: "I just came back from the ground, Brother Man, go sit in the house, cook, just come over and eat the meal."

    Qin Xiaoman handed the shauji in his hand to Qin An: "My husband-in-law made wontons today, and I specially sent them here for you to try."

    Qin An looked at the neatly arranged white noodle wontons in Shau Kei. Not to mention the beautiful wrappers, they were at least twice the size of the wontons in the city. Anyone who has eaten a bowl of noodle stalls in the city knows how delicious it is.

    Seeing this kind of food, the peasants are not greedy, but Qin Xiaozhu has a family who is in pain, and he has enough private money to go to the noodle stall in the city to eat a bowl.

    A bowl of seven or eight pennies is not much, and when I go, I don’t even drink the soup.

    Although Qin An also thought that this bite was good, but he also knew that white noodles and minced meat were not something that could be found in ordinary places, so he quickly pushed it back: "Why do you send so much here, you and Du Heng will eat it." Qin

    An Xiaoman was most annoyed at pushing things around, so he thought it would be better to meet his second aunt in this regard, even though his mouth was stinky, but he never made any formalities, and took whatever he brought.

    "I came here just to send it over, and it's like taking it back. I still have it at home! Du Heng and I can't finish eating, so I can't put this thing away." Qin Xiaoman stuffed it into Qin An's hand

    .

    Qin An took it away embarrassedly, and called Qin Xiaozhu, who was watching from the side, to come over and bring it in.

    "Then thank you and Du Heng."

    Qin Xiaozhu took the Shau Kei, feeling happy in his heart, for fear that his second brother would push it back again, but he still had an expression on his face that someone cares about such an idea.

    He saw the rabbit fur scarf around Qin Xiaoman's neck, which was flamboyant. If it wasn't for the gray one, he would have thought that Qin Xiaoman had taken his own.

    "You can learn the same thing. When I saw that I bought a scarf, I went to buy it."

    Qin Xiaoman stroked the fur of his scarf with a smile: "My husband-in-law bought this for me!" "

    Who cares?" Qin Xiaozhu picked Rolling his eyes, he carried the Shau Kei into the kitchen angrily: "Here, Xiaoman brought it here." "

    Ah, your father has sent him meat again!"

    "Who knows dad."

    Hearing from the kitchen, The voice of Qin An's face was not very good-looking: "Xiaoman, sit down, mother and brother Zhu have such a temper, and their mouths are not good."

    Qin Xiaoman showed off his scarf, and he was beautiful in his heart. He listened to the harsh words: "Where are the big brother and the second uncle, why don't you see them?"

    "Father came back and went out again, but he hasn't come back yet. Eldest brother is busy." Qin An said with a rippling smile: "A while ago, the family entrusted a matchmaker, and told elder brother that he had hit a girl from the next village. I'm satisfied after seeing each other. Isn't the elder brother busy?"

    Qin Xiaoman immediately complied, and quickly asked: "Is my sister-in-law good-looking? Whose girl is she?"

    "My surname is Sun. A girl from the Tao."