"I don't know what you mean." He claimed, creating another ice wall between him and the blonde.

"And in fourth place, we have Katsuki Bakugo! He seems to be having an argument with his classmate." Present Mic observed, quite confused at the situation.

As time went by, more people showed up and claimed their positions. In the meantime, our protagonist was being entertained by the 18+ hero Midnight.

"So what's it like being a hero with your type of quirk? I would've expected you to be a stealth hero." Izuku asked her, eating some snacks his teacher gave to him.

"It's alright, I'm a versatile support so I'm on a lot of missions. An old friend of mine told me to become a stealth hero too, but it's so lonely and can get very gruesome at times." She answered, finding it cute how interested her student is in her.

"Ah I see, you would be perfect for my future hero agency." Midoriya smiled innocently, making his teacher blush.

"I think I'll be an old hag by then, I'll be deadweight to someone like you with lots of potential." She refused, remembering someone just like her student saying something similar to her in the past.

"Don't ever put yourself down Sensei, you'll be excellent for my future agency and plus, it's not that far away, it's only 2 or 3 years away." Midoriya scolded her, instilling confidence in her.

"Are you sure you're going to want a thirty-four-year-old on your squad?" She asked, smirking at her student.

"Age doesn't matter, it's how useful you are. Your quirk is timeless and I'm assuming your haki is well-trained right?"

"It is." She revealed.

"Then you're definitely joining my agency." Izuku smiled once again, making Midnight confuse him for an old friend for a second. "Anyway, I think everyone's here so I'll get off the stage, bye Sensei!" He waved, jumping off the stage.

"Bye Midoriya~" She waved back. Once Vlad King notified her that every student had made it back to the arena, Midnight cleared her throat and then proceeded to announce the next event. "Alright, now that everyone is here, let's reveal the top forty-two students!" Showing up on a massive screen behind the revealing hero, the pictures and names of the students, were matched with the place they came from in the race.

(All the same, people are here, just move Kirishima to 2nd

(All the same, people are here, just move Kirishima to 2nd. Place everyone before him one place back and you're all good.)

"Well done you guys!" Midoriya congratulated his friends, wrapping his arms around them to give them a big hug.

"Get your arms off me Izuku." Bakugo scoffed.

"You're squeezing me you dummy!" Ashido yelped, nearly using her quirks so Midoriya could drop her.

"Alright, I'll let you guys go," Izuku said, letting go of many of his complaining classmates.

"Everyone who didn't make it into the top forty-two, please leave the arena!" Midnight demanded, waving all the unfortunate students goodbye. "Now that they're gone, it's time to spin the wheel for the next game!" Midnight continued, waiting for the wheel to choose the student's next event.