Chapter 31: New Start

***Haley's POV***

I invited Ash to come with me to a bar to hang out. We need to have fun and celebrate for this. Everything's fine now and I know things will be surely fine in the future. I am sure now that I want Samantha in my life, there was no conflict with our relationships now, we're not sister's and we can start dating again. "What drink do you want?" Ash asked me "anything. Like yours." I replied and sat already to our table she walked to the counter to get our order and suddenly a red haired girl walked towards me, she's like tipsy as I can see her cant contain her balance of walking. She then fell unto me, she sat on my lap and she holds my shoulder, "are you okay?" I asked her, she shook her head and then look at me, "y-yeah I-I'm fine" she answered with drunken voice. "You can sit here. You look drunk already, let me help you" I offered but she shook her head and stares at me, she lean forward and kissed me. I was shocked from her actions and I can't move, I don't know how to react and move, but then she pulled away, "s-sorry" she mumbles and fell unconscious into my arms.

Ash arrived with our drinks and glared at me "what are you doing?" she asked me with a harsh tone, "I'm not doing anything" I answer but she did not believe me. "I did not do anything, she just got into me and then she kissed me and look she's now sitting and felt unconscious by my arms" I explained. I don't need to hide it and I want to state what's the fact. I don't want any argument with my best friend and Sam right after this scene.

"Wake her up and tell her to leave" she suggested but I shook my head in response and she frowned, I carry the red haired girl and laid her to the couch beside me. "What will we do to her?" she asked me. "Don't worry about her we need to celebrate, just focused to our celebration and not to other stuff" I stated and she just nodded.

We'll just take this girl in a hotel to have her proper sleep before we got home, if we leave her here she'll got be molested or raped by others and I don't want that scenario. "How was the feeling of knowing everything is fine now?" I smiled at her then sip from my cocktail and replied "well I'm very happy. After all the struggles finally we're together now" she lifts up her glass "let's have a toast for that. A toast for the future wife and wife" she sounded very happy while stating it, I cackle and we toast.

***Samantha's POV***

The three girls are now fully drunk and dances on the dance floor like crazy people while I am still here sitting and emptying my glass of cocktail. Maureen reminded me not to drink plenty because Haley will be mad at her so I obeyed. I don't want to make stuffs that I will regret tomorrow. Alcohols will lead you to bad things and regret it then, so I must control myself not to drink too much. "Hey there sexy" someone said behind me. I looked back and saw a guy with a messy brown hair holding a glass of liquor then he winked at me. He sat down beside me "you're alone here if you don't mind I hang along?" he asked then gulp some of his drink.

I did not talk to him I don't want to give some shit with others especially a stranger. "I know you think that you shouldn't talk to me... a stranger. I am Nathan and you are?" he handed me his hand and I stare at him for a second then took it "I'm Samantha, I really don't want to talk to strangers" I stated and sip my drink. "That was a good action you know. You doesn't know if the strangers you meet is good or bad" he stated and gulp his drink again.

I felt uneasy with this guy, I don't know why but I tried not to let him know I felt something bad to him. "If you don't mind Nathan I'll just go to the restroom and hope you're not here if I came back" he just simply smile and nodded. Good then. Glad to know he understands me. I am taken and I don't want him to interrupt me. I got into the restroom and into the cubicle, I heard someone talking to her phone.

"Yeah... sure I will. She need to pay me back after all... hmmm... who? ...oh yeah her new girlfriend?...yes I know her very well...yeah yeah that bitch... I hated her too... I hated her for taking her from me... Yeah sure... don't worry I'll handle her... okay fine... just text me more about the plan." Then she ended the conversation.

I recognized the voice and I know who it was... it's Stacy. I hurriedly went out of the cubicle and search for her but she's no longer inside. I tried to search for her inside the bar I don't see her. I really know that voice, it belongs to Stacy and I'm not wrong for it. "Sam, are you okay?" Maureen asked and held me, "you look strange do you want to go home now? I'll call Hal if you want her to pick you up" she spoken and I nodded.

I need Haley now I knew it's something about us. Stacy was planning against us and I know that. After 20 minutes Hal arrived and looked for me, I hugged her tightly and she looked at me with a concern set of eyes. "Sam?" she said and held my shoulders, "do you feel something?" I shook my head and just hug her. I felt strange about what I had heard and it makes me worry even if I really didn't know if that talked in the restroom is about Haley and I.

"Sam. You know you can tell me everything" Hal said and place her hand on mine as she was still focusing to the road. "Yeah I know" I sighed and started "I'm just worried about something I heard from the restroom. I think it was Stacy and I guess she's planning about us" I stated and she glanced at me and back to the road "no she won't. She's at France right now. Maybe it's just about the drink you have" she spoke I just nodded. Maybe it's just about the alcohol and I was just overheard and think too much.

I need to relax myself and just focus about us. After all the struggles we face I guess it's about time for us to have a simple life and planned for our future. Now that we're finally official again and our family wasn't against us we could live happily. Haley will protect me and I know she won't let anybody touch me like she did when we were at the park and that ugly guy she tricked made me smile on remembering that scenario of us. I shouldn't think about that call I eavesdrop in the restroom because it makes me feel sick.

"I love you Hal" I mumble before I closed my eyes and sleep from my sit and heard Hal said "I love you more" and all went black.

A/N: it's a little bit short and boring I guess but I'll make the next chapter better than these. Just stay tuned, comment and vote and be a fan.

What do you think? Is Samantha right about that call in the restroom? Does Stacy back in their scene again? What happen to Heidi?