Chapter 2: The transferee

***Samantha's POV***

Walking around the campus to let the clock passed by. I am totally bored in this first day. "Where was he? Her?" I thought for myself.

Walking towards the big tree, my attention was caught by a sizzling daze of music. It was a great melody of music. I don't like music that much but the way it played was so terrifying.

Someone is playing a piano that the melody suits well to its environment today. It lighten everyone moods when they listened to it, just like what I experience now.

I listened to it and follow where it came from, but then it stopped and so I went to that place where I need to wait for that damn transferred student. "Where is that ass?" I said with irritation.

While waiting, I decided to walk to loosen my irritation, but I suddenly bump someone. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking the way" I apologized to someone and helped get the stuffs. "I am so sorry. It was my fault" she said and thanked me for helping her.

I looked at her and I was captivated by her hazel eyes, but I shook my head and seen a wondrous girl smiling.

"I'm sorry again miss. By the way I'm Haley, Haley Blair. I was new here and I need someone to accompany me, could you?" she said and flushed a sweet smile.

"Oh... so you're the newbie, nice to finally meet you. I was waiting here for century you know." I irritatingly said and she just apologized again and wrapped her hands unto my arm. "Could you please get off me?" I politely said but just still wrapping it tightly. "What's with this girl?" I ask to myself.

I let her that way and tour her to the university, explained everything that she need to know. "And to add on... don't you dare do this to me again." I warned and she just nodded her head. "Good, now proceed to your class" I then leave her but I was annoyed again when she follow me.

"What?" I exclaimed. "You forget to tell me where's the restroom and the cafeteria." She reasoned and then wraps her hands on me. "Arghhh" I scream through my thought.

"There you go. Now proceed to your class." I commanded and turned back. "Thanks." She said and then calls me again "wait! What's your name?" she called up and I turned to her and smiled devilishly. I turned back again and walk far from her.

"She was so irritating. Grrr, what a childish brat" I mumbled to myself because of annoyance. "What's with that face, Sammy?" Maureen spoken and tap my shoulder.

"That stupid brat" I answered and crumpled my schedule. "Are you done memorizing your schedule?" when she said that I tide up it again.

"That brat, she ruined my day" I thought to myself. "As you said brat... you mean the newbie was girl not a boy?" she said quoting the first words she said. "Yes she is."

"So was she cute or what?" she ask so I glared at her. "Okay, okay I won't ask. Maybe she was your type." After hearing it, I caught her arm and gave her a death glare.

I am straight and she knew that. What the heck is she thinking?