Chapter 1: First day of school

“Oh no don’t do it.” I was halting on what my best friend wanted to do to me. She was holding a kitten and she was leaning it nearer to my face.

“It won’t hurt you. You’re much bigger than it” she said then I feel something… something that is wet. “Ewww” I scream when the kitten poured out some nasty water through my face. Then I feel someone is shaking me.

“Hey sleepy head, wake up.” It didn’t stop and was still shaking me.  “Ummm. Stop it Maureen.” I mumbled.

“Sammy, wake up. Do you want to get late to your school? It was your first day.” Someone said and walked over the window and pull the curtain.

The light stroked into me and I need to get up. I opened my eyes and saw my mother walking off my room. Then I went off my bed straightened my path to my bath room.

***

“What’s for breakfast?”I asked when I get to the kitchen. “Sort of your favorite” Venus replied as soon as she prepared it in front of me. I mumbled my thanks to her.

Way to my car my phone received a text, wherein it contains “Good morning honey.” It made me smiled and completes my day.

It was my boyfriend who text me and telling you the fact… we were in a couple of years being in our relation.

Before anything else, I forgot to introduce myself to you. I am Samantha Wilson the campus queen of Bridgeton High University. I am 18 years old, purely straight and I have a best friend named Maureen, Maureen David. My family owned a fine dining Restaurant, Hotels and Resorts. I have a boyfriend namely Stevie Morris who was a captain of our basketball team.

“Sammy, I called you for how many times and you’re just… just… never mind.” a familiar voice yelling at me. “What were you talking about, Maureen?” I asked after I faced her.

“Forget it. So… what was your plan this first day of school? Night clubbing after this?” sweet smile form into her lips and turned into a frown when I shook my head for denying her suggestion.

“I don’t want to make out. I need to study so that daddy would increase my allowance” I reasoned and she just nodded.

We entered our room and many eyes were trailing on us. I just smiled at them and they smiled back.

I sat on my seat two blocks far from Maureen. The teacher just arrived and greeted “Good morning” on us. This would be a boring day because it was the first day of school.

“Would I encounter some thrilling activity today?” I thought to myself as my teacher was saying something that my classmates hooked their interest.

“Miss Wilson, could you accompany someone later?” the teacher said and I was on “what was she saying a while ago?”

Many eyes were on me waiting for my answer, and so I nodded as my answer without knowing what her proposition was.

“Okay then, I’ll dismiss you” the teacher said and so the students hurriedly went out to do the stuff, to do their nasty and dirty stuffs.

“What were you doing a while ago? Have you listened to what our teacher’s proposition?” Maureen wondered. “I was just spacing.” I directly replied “What did she told me?” I asked wondering to it.

“You go through but you never know?” she exclaimed at me. I just looked blankly at her. She sighed and answer me “there was a new student from St. Celestine, who were arriving here later. And you were supposed to be the one who’ll check her or him around the campus.” She explained with a bored tone.

“So I was given a task. Let me try to play with him.” I said with conviction. My friend Maureen just looked at me and said “everyone doesn’t know who were yet the transferee is.”

“I don’t care I just want to have a thrill from my first day.”