Chapter 17: We're Over

Chapter 17: We’re Over

***Haley’s POV***

As soon as I arrived to Ashley’s home I got in to see her and most of all Samantha. Why is she here with Maureen? I saw the three of them talking seriously and I don’t want to eavesdrop from their small agenda but… I heard something that hooks my interest “I assure Stacy and Hal well last within this week” Ash said with assurance. “What are you talking about Ash?” I questioned and seems they were shock about seeing me here, “What the heck are you saying Ash? Did you already find out?” I scatter my glances to the three of them and they were just staring at me.

“Hal, it was about Stacy” Sam mumbled and sighs, “Why?” I went through her and stare at her blue ocean eyes. “She’s lying at you” she sounded and holds my hand tightly.

“What do you mean? Lying?” I blurted, “She was lying to you Hal everything she told you was all a lie. She did not leave you for good but left for her own good. She was f*cking lying to you, to all of us.” She explained with her serious voice and look.

“Haley, we are telling the fact. Even if you ask Ash, it was hell truth.” Maureen seconded as I headed to Ash seeing her nod as a reply.

I can’t bear in mind what the hell they are up to. Ace was telling the truth and I know she’s not lying, Sam either Maureen don’t know about her and I know Ash know her more than me but I know she was doing it because she’s freakin’ mad at Ace.

“You stop! All of you! I know you’re just protecting me Ash, but I know what I am up to now. And you Sam! Don’t do this because I know you’re trying to be with me. And Stop all of this f*cking ideas of letting us apart. I won’t let it happen. All of you stand aside!” I yelled at them and saw their eyes wide open.

Ash hold on my shoulder and said, “We’re here for you Hal and I would never let Ace used you again. You’re the most important friend of mine and I don’t want you to get hurt again so please broke up with her until its late and you’ll be hurt again.” I drop her hands off me and, “Ash please! She needs me and I need her badly! Don’t go against me and Stacy or else we’ll end our friendship!” I shriek out of her and walked away.

Sam grabbed my hand and look at me worriedly, “Hal please listen… I know you missed her and please believe on us… we’re telling the truth” and she soothe my hair and caressed my cheek as she planted a kiss on my lips quickly. “Please Hal” she added.

“No Sam! Please! I like you and you know that but you know I like Stacy as I do to you, don’t get against my way with her. Be in our way and I’ll thump all of you.” I harshly said and leave them as I headed back to school for Stacy.

I won’t let them stand between us I already surpass the trials upon our relationship. “What the heck is happening to my life?” I scream in frustration and thumper my wheels “Sweetie?” I hear a voice from my back and she suddenly wrapped her hands to mine, “What’s bothering you Hal? Want to talk? Or want me to unstressed you?” she stated as she planted kisses to my nape, caressed my body but I pulled away saying, “unstressed me babe but not here.” I whisper as I see her grinned at me.

Stacy and I left the campus and drive our way to her apartment we started kissing as we got in the room headed towards her couch as I rested her body and started to unbutton her shirt as we battled our tongue and I suddenly pulled out from her, “why did you stop sweetie?” she asked curiously.

Why did I stop rather? I miss her very well but why?

“Sweetie are you okay?” she leaned towards me and soothe my face and gazed into my eyes as I see her green glimmering eyes pleading and keeps telling to continue. Stacy needs me and I need her too, I know. She’s my girlfriend and I want to give love to her no matter what. Ash won’t apart us rather Maureen and Sam won’t fell as apart, I assure no one will go behind us.