Chapter 14: Confess & Fact

***Samantha's POV***

I saw Haley went into a room, I guess Stacy wasn't with her right now so I hurriedly went after her with a big bright smile on my face. I want to tell her that I like her too... what will be her expression after hearing it. As soon as I got inside the room I call her... "Hal"

"S-Sam?" she stammered as soon as she saw me. "What the heck are you doing?!" I yelled when I saw them having their make out session. Stacy was on the table half naked with her violet summer outlined bra and Hal was on top kissing her.

"Hi Samantha" Stacy greeted with smile. Hal stood up and went near me. "Why you're here? Did you ditch class?" worried is on her tone. "Yeah, I was with Maureen. What were you two doing?" I ask even it was obvious that they're having sex.

"Obviously were making out Samantha. You interrupted us, sorry if I'm rude right now. I just miss Haley." She said and wraps her hands to Haley's waist. "So-sorry, I'll be going now." I stammered and started to walk but Haley grabs my hand.

She was looking at me worriedly, "Sam, sorry. Can we talk?" she speaks, and turns her back to Stacy. "Sweetie, let's continue it at my place, tonight" Stacy said and kissed Hal quickly.

"Were you two in relationship?" I curiously asked and Stacy nodded with a smile. "I gotta go Sweetie, see yah" Then left as here alone.

"Is Stacy your girlfriend?" I mutter, and she lifted up my chin and I saw her concern through her hazel eyes. "Yes, Sam. But don't think I was fooling around when I told you... I like you." She caressed my cheeks and kissed me softly.

"I came by to talk to you! But I saw you having sex in that damn table! All I wanna say is I like you too Hal, but I'm ashamed to know you two... Stacy and you... are together." I yelled then look down.

"Let me explain it Sam." She said and my tears started to fall, I'm stupid! I just find out I like her then it was late! Damn you stupid Stacy! You just came then snatch her from me.

"Sam, look at me..." she started to talk and wiped my tears away, "She was the one I don't want to tell you. She's the one I mean that she's back. I hate her but she explained everything to me last night, we're not yet over Sam. If she hasn't come I'll be glad to be with you but... I don't mean to hurt you... your feelings. I like you, and I still have feelings for her... I am confused Sam, but we still have our relationship, I hope you'd understand. You're beautiful, sexy, smart, popular and kind Sam, you can find better than me and beside you still have Stevie by your side. Sam, we can still be friends." She stated and brushed soft kiss on my lips and pulled away.

I can't stop myself and I pull her and kiss her, I deepened the kiss, make it passionate as long as she can notice how I wanted her that much. I kissed her neck and left bruises and kissed her lips again, she was responding and I know that she want me badly but suddenly... "Sorry Sam." She pulled away and I was left hanging and sobs sounded all over this empty room.

A/N: was it great? Comment, vote and be a fan? Just stay tuned for the next chapters.

Quite short. sorry. let me add it next time