Chapter 22: Perfect couple

Chapter 22: Perfect Couple

***Haley’s POV***

I and Sam were on our date and for celebrating our third month as couple, I prepared some surprises to her, I was heading to Ash to get my present that she had bought last time when she were in Italy I asked her to buy me a gold necklace for my present.

“Ash it looks great thanks” I said and hug her tight, I am very glad that everything was fine and she already forgave me, then I and Sam were totally happy together… no one can tear us apart… yeah I maybe like Heidi but I chose to be with Sam coz she’s the one my heart was beating. I am planning to marry her and I’ll propose before the school year end… I really wanted her to be my wife, everyone in the campus knew our relationship and that ruined Samantha’s reputation as the campus queen but as she said ‘Hal you’re the most important to me rather that stupid reputation’ I just laugh remembering that.

“Hey you look like idiot there” Ash beam at me, “Um… sorry just reminiscing some happy thoughts” I mutter as she grin at me a mischievous grin, “It’s my cousin Sammy, right?” she said as I nod and she then tickle me, I run off the couch and run far from her as she was running after me throwing some pillows at me, “Ash stop it you’ll ruining my posture” I complain as she stop and walked towards me and poked my arm a bit.

“I’m happy with the both of you Hal. I hope you’ll overcome all the trial you were heading, I never seen you like that happy a while ago… Sam must be really special to you. Good luck with your date later informed me after, every detail until your sweet hot moments” she giggle I just laugh at her reaction, I left Ash’s place and drive to Sam’s place to pick her up.

“Oh Haley, good to see you wanna see Sam?” Venus spoke as I just nod and she let me in and sat at the couch to wait for my beautiful girlfriend. “Haley, wasn’t Sam got down yet?” her mom asked at me, “she’s still upstairs Faith, I just wait her here” I replied and she sat beside me, “you know I love my Sammy even if she’s not mine, I trust you Hal… please be with her always she keeps telling me about you, she speaks a lot about you and her so please Hal make her happy coz I can’t I’m busy at work making some money for her. Love my Sammy as I love her being not her biological mother” she said and give me a sweet smile.

“I will Faith” I respond as she hugs me and we heard someone giving us a fake cough, “you’re beautiful babe” I complimented to her she was gorgeous and looked like a model in that fitted blue dress that reveals her skin and her boobs way bigger, “thanks, you’re beautiful too” she said and we both stare at each other and heard somebody cough, “you better two go now, it’s getting dark already. Sam, be good to Hal okay” Faith mumble and kiss both of our cheeks and go on to where we were up to.

“Where are we going Hal?” she asked suddenly I glance at her and focus to the way “can’t tell you, I want to surprise you” I reasoned and she did not utter any words until we arrive to a five star hotel, I fully reserve the whole restaurant for the both of us, “Sam, I love you” she blushed so I giggle at her expression she always blush when I told her those words, “I know baby, did you rent all this place?” she mouthed and I nodded and she looked really surprise she looked amaze at me.

I suddenly stand and went to her back I hugged her and kissed her shoulder as I stood… I get my present to her and wear it around her neck she moved and eyed me as I mouthed ‘let me’ I sat on my chair and held her hand, “happy third month babe” I greeted and lean to brush my lips to her.

We stayed together very happy, although I wanted to make love to her tonight I can’t… I promise to her mom that I’ll bring her home on time of the said time. “Hal I love you and I promise we’ll be together forever” she mutter and hold my hand and give me a kiss before going to her house I stared at her until she got in and I receive a message from my mom ‘go home now sweetie we have an urgent’ then I drive away to our mansion to know what’s the urgent right now.

“Mom what’s the sudden urgent?” I questioned as she motion me to sat down, “Here is our private investigator about your sister,” she stated I was shock, Why a sudden investigation she already said my sister was already dead, did she?

“I thought she’s already dead” I sounded she shook her head in disagreement at me… so she just lied at me? Everything in my life she lied about my twin sister? “She’s alive, Hal… I lied at you, me and your daddy lied. We just lost hope finding her but now… we have clues” she held my hand and rested my head to her shoulder to comfort me, “I’m so sorry my darling, now that we have clues we can see her again, we’ll be together again Hal” my mom said and the investigator stated all the gathered information about my lost sister.

I just know that she was still alive, as my mom told me she was stolen from us in the hospital she was stolen when we were 3 day old I was just thinking what does she looked like right now… is she like my mother or my Dad? Or looked like me? Maybe looked like me because were twins.

“Hal, Baby?” Sam called as I backed to my senses, “You look pale Hal, what bothers you?” she cupped my cheeks and caressed it I held her closer to me and hugged her tightly, “My mom hired a private investigator for my sister…” I started to talk, “I thought she was dead already?” she asked curiously, “Yeah, I thought so… but she had told me last night after I got you home that she was still alive” I pulled away and held her hands and press it a little.

“I don’t know what to feel right now… I’m happy because she’s still alive at the same time… I’m nervous… what if she won’t like me, us as her family” I sighed and hugged my knees and look at the wide field. I felt her rubbing my back to comfort me. “I guess she will like you Hal, you’re her twin sister. And I am excited to see her, does she look like you? Does she have those rosy cheeks, hazel eyes and same hair color of yours too? I can’t wait to meet her” she spoken and giggle I realize she was more excited than me, I laugh at her expression and I saw her pouted as I brushed my lips to hers and run.

“You stealer!” she yell while running after me, I teased her…“you liked it, don’t you?” I laugh as she stomped her feet to the ground. My girlfriend is cute I can’t bear to lose her from my sight, by my side and from my life. I’ll do everything to tighten our relationship, to be a perfect couple… if not perfect… well maybe I want her in my life forever… and if not forever… I’ll love her until my last breath.

“Gotcha” she yell when she caught me she smile a very bright smile, “I love you” I stated and kiss her quickly to her lips. “Hey! You two! Find some place to have PDA” Maureen shouted to us, Sam and I just laugh at her, we walked holding our hands together and walk to Maureen.

***

The days went by I invited Sam to have a dinner with my family but she’s not here in their house. “Where is she Venus?” I asked while she was cooking some food for me, “her mom and Sammy leave to have some bonding moments together with her Dad at Toronto” she answer I just listen to her, “how long will they stay there?” I mumble with a sadden voice.

“3 days, Sam said if you come to find her here I’ll tell you that she loves you…” she said as my face turn red, “…and she’ll call you via video Skype every 12 noon and 7pm” she explain and I watch my phones clock if what time is it… its 11 o’clock already I better go home to go online and wait for her call. “Thanks for the info Ven” I said then she held me her cooked food and go on to my way home.

While driving my mom call, “Hello Mom” I greeted, “be home right away” she commanded, “why mom? What’s the problem?” I was curious what was happening to my mom or to the mansion right now. “I’ll tell you later, be home in 10 minutes” she spoken and end the call.

I really felt nervous, confuse, disgust on what is happening. I suddenly saw Sam’s image in my thought… could that be Sam involve in this sudden call of mom? I shook my head to erase the bad thoughts. “Sam and I are fine, were in a perfect life and situation. We are a perfect couple” I murmured to myself.

A/N: what was a sudden call from her mother? Is it about Haley’s twin sister’s issue? Stay tuned for the next chapters. Vote and comment is appreciated and be a fan if you love this story. Hugs and kisses to my readers