Chapter 15: Upset

Chapter 15: Upset

***Samantha's POV***

I am now in my room crying underneath my comforter to hide and don't want let others know I'm upset. I heard someone's knocking the door, "Sam, opened up, Maureen is here." My mom called me.

Then I heard my room's door opened but still covered with my comforter, I feel the bed move and seemed Maureen just sat down. "You're still not coming to school?" she asked and I did not reply. I wanted to be alone things that had happened was still fresh in my mind.

Maureen pulled the comforter to see me, "Sam, don't cry. I know you're upset and wanted to be alone, but you need to go to school. You've been absent couple of days, what did happen after you talk to me?" she rubbed my shoulder to comfort me and now I cried, I can't take it any longer. I'm hurt and I want some comfort. Why did Hal do this to me? Does she think of me why I'm absent? Does she realize how upset I am now because of her? Or she was just happy, flirting around with her girlfriend and making out every single hour?

"Tell me, I'm here. I'll listen and we'll figure this thing out, we'll solve it." Maureen reassured me as I hugged her and muttered my thanks. "So now tell me what just happen to you and Hal." She stated and I started to relax myself and tell her everything what just happen, I tell her how I witness their mini-make out session on the table and known that they were in relationship.

"How come Stacy and Hal became girlfriend? Stacy was new." She asked in curiosity. "She was Hal's girlfriend, Hal never mention her to me, to us. I just find out that day. I told her that I like her, but she refuses and said "Sam, we can still be friends", but I don't want to be her friend only Maureen. What should I do, I really like her that much." I burst out and turn to her and she just gives me an encouraging smile.

"Don't just sit there and be alone in your room, find her, let her feel what you feel to her, don't be coward and fight for her, you don't like her anymore Sam, you started to love her, and there is one thing you can do..." she stated and I waited for her to continue, "win her heart and let her love you. You're different Sam, everyone know who's Samantha Wilson... a damn gorgeous chick, popular, sweet, killer smile, sexy and devil if someone turns you down. Win for Hal's heart we're just here to support you. Let Ashley know about it so she could help. Be strong Sam you'll have her." She encouraged me.

She was right I don't need to be upset and sit down here. I need to win Hal's heart, I need some help from my cousin, maybe she had a way on how I can be with Hal and we could be together.

A/N: what do yah think? Can Sam win Haley's heart? Will Stacy let her steal Hal from her? Just stay tuned to know. I love to have some comments and votes from you guys.