Chapter 20: My girlfriend is the campus queen

***Samantha’s POV***

Last night was one of my best sex nights ever. I never wondered that a girl can give me that sensation, Hal was totally different and she’s not like other Lesbos here at school. I quiver when somebody wrapped its hands into my waist and as I look whose hand was it I saw, “Stevie” he just smiled and give a quick smack on my lips as I widened my eyes. “Looks like you’re surprise upon seeing me, Honey” he speaks as I compiled myself as an answer, “Um… ye-yeah. I thought you were still on your vacation” he just smiled and kissed me again, “I miss you, Sam. Wanna hang out later with me, you can bring your friends too” he invite, I need to broke up with him now.

“Stevie” I started as he just hum and look at me, “I wanted to say something” I continued and he was just staring at me and I can see he’s happy right now, “about what, Sam? It looks serious just tell what it is” he muttered and squeezed my hand as assurance.

How can I tell him that I want to break up with him? He’s a good person and I can’t break his heart. He never done bad to me, he didn’t cheat, nor hurt me and he’s one of the girls catch, he’s a good guy and I don’t know how he feel if I break up with him right now, “Sam? You okay? You’re spacing” he asked with his concern voice and looks as he checked me if I feel ill.

“You’re not hot, nor had any symptoms of having a fever or what. What bothers you, Hon?” he sounded and I just wreck my forehead in my thoughts, “Nothing. I better tell you tonight. By the way I’ll bring the girls and Hal with me, is it fine with you?” he nodded and smiled happily.

How could I tell him…I want to break up with you because I’m into girls and I was into Hal, so we need to be together and I don’t like you from the very start, I sigh in depression because no matter how I try to muster my speech for him I can’t bare in my mind that I will broke his heart in just second. I let out a deep sigh again, “Hey, you already told him?” Maureen questioned at me and she frown when I shook my head as a response, “better tell him before you totally wreck his heart, he’s into you Sam. He really… really likes you Sam, better wreck his heart now than wrecking it when he finally discover that he loves you” she explained and taps my shoulder, “okay I’ll tell him tonight, by the way tell the girls we’ll go to Stevie’s place and I’ll tell Hal too” I reminded and headed to Hal to see her.

I saw Emily went out from the music room and I approached her, “Hi Emi. Where’s Hal?” I greeted and asked she just pointed at the room and I saw Hal heading toward the piano, she sat down and play the keyboards, I listened to her as she was just playing it easily… I remember this melody it was like… the first day of school. This melody is very familiar, I always went near here to listen but I failed to hear it again but now I just figure out that Hal is the one who played it and I was happy to discover that my soon to be girlfriend is the mysterious one.

After she played the key I clap and beam a smile to her as she smiled back, “What a nice pleasing melody” I muttered as I sat with her in front the piano. “Who taught you to play the keyboard?” I questioned at her as she suddenly lean down she’s upset I guess I lifted her chin to face me, “Hal?” I call her, she suddenly hug me and lean her head at my shoulder, “It’s my dad” she answered and I felt something on my shoulder, “Hal, are you crying?” I asked as I faced her I wiped her tears and she mumble, “sorry I just missed my dad”, I understand her, I know she really love her dad as well I did to my dad but he left me with my mom and I never know where is he right now.

“It’s okay I understand, let’s go I’ll make you happy.” I pulled her away and roam around the campus, I decided to bring her at the gym where there were girls playing badminton and the cheerleaders was practicing their stunts. I looked at Haley as I saw her amazed with the cheerleaders I called her but no response from her… I look where she was gazing as I saw she was looking at Heidi a girl who’s wearing a cycling shorts and a skirt, she has those coffee colored hair like mine and had those hazel eyes like Hal, and I saw Heidi looked at us and beam a smile. I spotted Haley’s arm as she cussed in annoyance, “Shit” she muttered and face me, “What’s your problem?” she asked me. “Why are you staring at her? Are you attracted with Heidi?” I asked her with a sadden voice, “Hey don’t be jealous, I knew she’s one of my type and all of the guys too but I love you, and she’s my friend… so don’t be jealous. I thought you wanted me to be happy and so I am now” she speaks and pulled me towards her body and suddenly Heidi went over us.