Chapter 19: Knowing about Haley

***Samantha's POV***

After what happened between Haley and Stacy, Stacy went off school and dropped out. Everyone questioned why as they questioned Haley as long as they knew she's her girlfriend but Hal answered them not telling the truth to them. She just stated that they broke up because her parents was against with Stacy's relationship to her and they all just understood it and don't bother to ask Hal anymore.

"What was going with you and Hal?" Maureen asked with a grin on her face, "We're together but not yet official, Stevie was still in vacation but I promise I'll broke up with him right after he came along." I assured as she nodded understanding me.

"Looks like your Hal is coming here" she teased and elbowed me as I beam a smile to Hal and greeted "Hi" with a sudden blush on my cheeks. "Hi, can I borrow her, Maureen?" she speak softly as she glance at me and Maureen, "Sure Hal, be good Sam. Ha-ha looks like you'll have a great time together later" she teased and we both blush towards her remarks.

As Maureen leave us, Hal intertwined our hands together and walked with a smile, No one had ever know about me and Hal that we were dating, our relationship was still a secret because Stevie and I was still together. Haley understands me so we were just hanging around and dating.

"Want to go to my house later?" she asked as I gazed at her and wrapped her waist, "what's the celebration?" I asked curiously, "Nah, Mom want to meet you in person and a dinner for remembering one of the family" I gasped and giggle to that thought, "Okay, sure I want to meet her too. You think she will like me?" she smiled and kissed my temple to give me courage and confidence "Yes, she will. I know she will besides she missed my twin sister and it's appropriate that you're there and lessen her thought against my sister" she mentioned as I pulled away to gaze at her "You had a sister? a twin sister?" I asked and it was obviously that I was shock.

"Sorry for not telling you but no need to think of her, Mom say she died and nothing more. Just give her a smile and she'll be glad with that" then she kissed me quickly and pull me near her body.

"Welcome" an etiquette woman greeted us when I and Hal arrived to their house, maybe she's Hal's mom. I was surprised on the furniture and materials used in their house it was way bigger than our house and I can see the detailed outline against all the corners.

"Mom this is Samantha... Sam this is my Mom, Celine" Hal introduced upon us. "Call me Celine, darling" her mom mumbled and give me a sweet smile as we approach to their dining area and saw her other family members. I meet all her family and I was astonished as I got into her room, she had those Parisian items especially the bags and other signature outfits, "Are this all yours?" I asked with amazement.

"Yea, but I rarely used them I'm not comfortable with that and it wasn't me if I wear all those stuff" she stated and I stared all over her stuff with amazement, she was just sitting on her bed with a beige color cover and dominant outline inspired from European countries.

"Was this Hal?" I thought as I stared at her as I investigate her, "What?" she asked and walked towards me, she wrapped her hands through my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder, "were you surprise about me?" she asked suddenly as I nod up and down.

"You'll know me better when we're official, but now I wanted you" she told making her last words seductively. She started to plant kisses on my neck while stroking her hands inside my loose shirt as I felt the heat burning to my body. I can feel electric shocks while Hal was trialing her hands to my body, I can feel her hunger against me and I wanted her badly.

She turned me to face her as she lean me against the wall and planted me some soft, throbbing kisses as she touches my breast and massage it thoroughly and I feel tickle and the sensation arise when she nimble my hardened nipples against my thin cloth that wrap it. She stopped and murmured, "I love you Sam, I wanted you badly" and that makes me shiver, she licked my earlobe teasingly as I gasped and groan a little when she bit my ear gently.

She stares at my eyes as I gazed at her seeing her hazel eyes with burning desire, she kissed me again as I let her tongue entered and gazed to each other, she gently pulled up my loose shirt and throw it away as she kissed my collarbone and bit my skin as I moaned her name due to the sensual reaction, I can feel the wetness in my core, she played with my erected breast nipples as I took off her signature golden shirt, unhooked her bra and she unhooked mine and pull me near her body feeling the heat as then she pull me towards the bed, laid me down trailing kisses to my cleavage, to my nipples down to my stomach as she licked and sucked my skin as I moaned again, "Hal" I moaned and grab her hair to pull her against my lips and I switched our position, now it's my turn to give her love.

"Looks like someone's ready here" she teased and chuckle, it sounds like music towards my ear as I trailed kisses to her nape through her neck, her collarbone, until I reach her breast I suck the bud and massaged the other as I heard her groan and it gives me more excitement to this sensation. I gently unbutton her short shorts as I slid in my hands to feel her ass inside as I teased her and saw her biting her lip to surpass the moan. "Now who's ready?" I teased her as she exclaimed "Sam!" I giggle to her reaction as I continued teasing her and started to pull away her underwear as I kissed her again to her lips and whisper to her, "you look stunning baby" as she blushed and switched our position and saw her like a monster who wanted to eat something.

"No, you look more stunning darling" she grinned and kissed me with lust, desire and hunger as she quickly took off my remaining clothes, she travelled her hands all over my body as she sucked my nipple and mocked me as I exclaim, "Hal! Stop teasing me" she just chuckle and continue what she was doing. She's now beyond my tights massaging my legs up and down as she slowly touched my ass and slid her finger inside and out as she stacked inside and chuckle at my pissed expression "Okay I'll do it" she mumble as she slid in and out again her finger as she was doing that she kissed me to my lips down to my neck as I moaned loudly and arched as I reach the peak of it and she smiled at me, but I changed the position and now it's my turn to give her pleasure. I slid in my finger and do the stuff that I need to do as she moaned loudly I wonder why no one interrupted us whether our moan was bursting loudly to the four corners and maybe somebody at this house heard it already.

As the sensation end and we reached our both peak I headed to her and kissed her softly as I rested my head between her breast then I looked at her and see her smile and heard her panting and reaching for air.

We stayed like this until our breaths are even "Hal?" I called her out as she gasp and faced me, "Hmmm" she purred as I continue what was on my mind, "why no one interrupted us here. I mean we moaned and shouted loudly but no one sneak inside your room" she just chuckle and rested me to her side and wrapped my hand around her waist then she replied, "nobody could hear us, even you shouted out of your breath no one could hear you" she stated and kissed my forehead, "my room is sound-proof so we can moan loudly as we can darling" she continued and pull me to hugged her.

A/N: it's a graphic chapter I know give me some comments and votes my dear readers especially my silent readers. Stay tuned for more.