Chapter 13: Jealous

Chapter 13: Jealous

***Samantha’s POV***

I went to school too early to see Haley, I miss her badly. If Stacy doesn’t need someone to comfort her and to drive her home I want Haley to stay with me. I am really into her. I don’t feel the heat to Stevie the way she gave me. She was a goddess when she was in bed. God I need to see her right away and kissed her soft, sweet lips as I stare to her hazel eyes.

“Emi, where’s Hal?” I called out and she faced me with a confused look, “I thought she was with you. I did not see her.” She told and I walked to the place where we cuddle at our free time, but no one is there, I couldn’t see her, even a single sign of her.

“Where is she?” I mumbled and I feel somebody cover my eyes with its hand. “Hal” I guess happily and faced the one who covered my eyes. “It’s me hon. Why’d you’d thought I was Haley” he speak with embarrassment. I thought it was, Hal I’m just excited to see her.

“Sorry Stevie, I just want to see her and talk something.” I reasoned and kiss his cheek. “It’s okay. Was that an important talk?” he asks as he wrapped his hand to my waist. “Um… not really” I replied and try to find Haley’s sign but still nothing.

“There’s Hal Oh…with that sexy lady.” He said pointing at them. I saw Hal with a girl with a blonde hair, that girl was wrapping her hands to Hal’s waist, she kissed her cheek and I can see they were both laughing. “I want to wreck that bitch!” I muttered with anger. My teeth was in gritted to the scene I was looking, they were both laughing, and that girl hugged her waist tight, then suddenly entwined their hands together.

My hands turn into fist and gripped the strap of my shoulder bag. “Hon, you look red. Is there anything wrong with you?” Stevie said and I just leave him hanging, I left without words.

“Why are they together?” I mumbled to myself. “Does Hal know her?” I whisper. Nobody could hear me talking to myself, because I was on the field alone and I ditch my class. I went early to see her but I was surprise to see Haley and that transferred student Stacy Taylor, holding Hal’s hand. They just meet yesterday and today they were flirting around?

What the f*ck happening here?! I burst out and shouted to the field. “So… you ditch and was alone here Sam?” a familiar voice said and I turn to see her. “Maureen?” I speak.

“I searched for you, and you were just here. What’s the problem? I know you’re mad now.” She chuckle a little and sat beside me. “Tell me Samantha” she said and I know she was serious to listen as she called my name completely.

“Is it about Hal?” she asked. I nodded and lay down to the grass to see the blue sky and feel the peacefulness of environment. “You’re into her, right?” she said and I just nodded. She knew me very well like my cousin known me too.

“Do you like her Sam?” she added and I faced her eye to eye. “I admit I really like her.” I answer and she giggled, “I guess someone’s jealous here.” She teased at me and I spotted her arm lightly.

“I’m not.” I reasoned but I think it sounded defensive. “You’re defensive… so it’s true that you’re jealous. And why would it be?” she lie down and look into the sky waiting for my answer. I sigh as I rested to the grass again “I saw her… with someone.” I stated, and she turned to see me.

“She’s with that bitch. That bitch was wrapping her dirty hands to Hal, she kiss her cheeks and hold the hands that supposedly holding mine.” I burst out and she just laugh at my expression and I just realize what just I did.

“You do really like her. Now you’re into girls again just like our grade schools. Tell Haley about your feeling against her, it seems she like you too.” She suggested and lends me her hand to stand.

“Tell her you like her before it’s too late.” She said and smile at me. “Hal liked me, Maureen. She confessed it to me.” I tell frankly and truly. “Good. You had both feelings, tell her now.” And grin at me, “how about Stevie?” I questioned. “Do you love him? You’re just flinging around Sammy.” She said and wraps her hand to my shoulder and squeezed it. “Yeah you’re right. He’s my fling for years. I better go and tell her. Thanks Maureen.” I run to tell Haley, but first I need to see her where the hell is she. And I’m supposed not to see that Stacy. I don’t know what I can do to her.