Chapter 16: Winning Haley's Heart

Chapter 16: Winning Haley’s Heart

***Haley’s POV***

What was Samantha doing right now? She’s been absent for couple of days. Is she alright? Why was she absent? Is she sick? Or it was about that day?

“Hal, sweetie is there bothering you?” Stacy questioned and wrapped her hands around my waist. “Um…nothing” I mumble and entwined our hands together. Stop thinking about her Hal, she must have something to be done and it wasn’t because of you.

“Hal, do yah know why Sammy isn’t at school?” Jean asked all of the sudden, I thought they know why but I guess no one know, maybe Maureen know where is she or what is she doing.

“Why you don’t ask Maureen.” They shook their head and said, “We asked her already yesterday and now she’s absent too. She doesn’t have any idea.” April reasoned.

Where is she right now? I never text nor call her after the day she know about me and Stacy. “Sweetie, where are you going?” Ace muttered at me, “Wanna know where is Sam, she’s been absent for a week already.” I reasoned as I run towards my car.

I dialed her number but it was only ringing and now in the voice mail. Why aren’t you answering it Sam? I drove my way to her house and found out that she wasn’t there. “Where is she Venus?” I asked her maid, “She left with Maureen. Do you know why is she upset? You know I’ve seen her crying for days and she’s just staying at her room.” She stated and I listen very carefully and realize that it was because of me.

“Where did they go?” she looked at me and answer, “At Ashley’s place, she wan-“I cut her off and run outside and went to Ash’s place. I drove as quickly as I can to follow her there.

***Samantha’s POV***

“What!!! They’re together!” Ash exclaimed as she know that Hal and Stacy was been together for days. We just nodded and saw her very mad, her eyebrow seemed to meet soon and she was red because of anger, “Hal can’t do that! She was left hurt and now they’re together, the HELL NO!” she burst out and slump to her couch.

“By the way why are you two here?” she suddenly ask us, I eyed Maureen and she started to talk, “We’re here because we need your help. Sam’s here because she want to know how to win Hal’s heart.” Ash eyed me and grins “Well. Well. Well, my cousin was into a girl now, oh I mean was into a Lesbos rather. Hal like you very much Sam, she always talk a lot about you. I rather chose you than my ex best friend Ace.”

I looked confused… “Who’s Ace?” Maureen and I asked in union. “Ace was Stacy Taylor, it’s her nickname. Might have some juice first” She said and we nodded and she served it.

We talk about winning Hal’s heart, and figured out that Stacy leave her because she’s into a guy and follow him at France, so it means everything that Hal know was all freaking lies. If I tell her all of this she might leave Stacy and we’ll be together. My cousin Ash, had known Stacy’s reason why she left because she hired private investigator if she’s telling the fact to Hal, when Stacy and Hal talked. And she did not think that Hal will keep it to her about their status, maybe she doesn’t want Stacy and Ashley fight because of her.

“I assure Stacy and Hal well last within this week” Ash said and smiles brightly “What are you talking about Ash?” oh no Hal was here, how does she know we’re here? Did she come to my house? It means she’s concern to me.

A/N: Oh geez Hal arrived, what will happen next? Just grab a comment and votes for me or rather share it with your folks. Stay tuned and figure things out by yourselves.