Chapter 29: Truth about Us

A/N: Sorry for not updating... it's been 2 weeks i guess. But here it is now... hope you like it ^_^ Ciao

Chapter 29: Truth about Us

***Haley's POV***

I can't sleep well. Everything Samantha told me play offs my mind. I can barely think the possibilities, rather to think if we are twins or not. Ah!!!

"Hal, are you alright?" Heidi asked me "Huh? Y-yeah" I muttered but in fact I'm not. Was Samantha's conclusion's right? Do I need to believe on the chances? I know I love her too much and I wanted to live with her all my life. But how about Heidi, I can't leave her like this.

"Hal, mom wanted to meet you and know you more. Can you go at my place tonight for a dinner?" she asked with a smile, "sure I will. Do I need to bring my family and talk about the wedding or just me?" I clarify, "no not now. Only you" she replied and holds my hand.

I excuse when I got a call, and to know who... it was Ashley, "Hey! What's up?" I greeted "where are you?" she asked me looks like something is going bad, "why? Is there anything wrong?" I asked with a worried tone, "Samantha fainted and we're at the hospital right now" she explained "what happened? Why in the hell she fainted?" I asked abruptly, "no more question, I'll send you the address, be quick" she ended the call and I felt nervous.

What happened to her? I know she did not look fine earlier... does she felt anything? Why the heck she did not tell me anything?! I run hurriedly to my car after I receive the message, I left Heidi without telling her the reasons, I know she'll get mad or won't let me go if she know it's about Samantha. I'll just explain to her later.

I got into the hospital and ask for the room where Samantha is in now, I call my mom before I arrived here and maybe later on she'll arrived here. "What happen?!" I questioned to Ash, "relax, she'll be fine, the doctor is doing its job" she calmly explained. "Why did she faint?" I sounded after I sat on the chair, "Apparently, she did not just fainted awhile ago," I stared at her confusedly, did not faint? But she told me she fainted, "what do you mean?" I asked she sat beside me and inhaled first, "I did not lie to you... yeah she fainted... she fainted after she saw a blood stain on her shirt" she explained, blood? What blood? "okay I explain everything just don't stare at me like that," she mumble and sighed first, "We were walking down an alley and saw something going on... we saw two guys forcing a girl a year younger than us... I tried stopping Sammy not to interact with them but she insisted to go and help the girl... she slap the other guy then held the girls arm and drag her away but the other guy hooked her arm and stop them... she kicked his ass so he fell on the ground, they took the chance to go but they forget the other guy... I don't know if Sammy knew that the guy had a sharp weapon... the girl maybe saw it so she pointed it, at first Samantha dodge every hit of the guy and she tried to attack him by a kick on his leg, yeah she kicked him and hurt his leg but the guy was quick to stab her in her stomach... Samantha did not know she was stab at first and fight the guy and kick his ass like the other but when she went to the girl she realize that she got a blood stain on her shirt and... that she fainted" she explained.

"So where is the girl?" I asked she pointed at the side of the door, she's sobbing and place her palm on her face, I walked over her, "Hi" I greeted and sat beside her she faced me "are you the one save by Sam?" I asked and she nodded "do you know her? She's not coward like me" she mutter, "Yeah she's brave and hey... you're not a coward, you're just frighten with those ugly guys, don't worry she'll be fine" I cheered her up and rubbed her back to stop her from crying.

"You're nice. Are you related to her?" she mumbled "yeah. She's my ex-girlfriend" I stated and her eyes got widen "Really? Wow!" she got amused. I nodded and chuckle a bit "You look good together as I imagine," she remarked with a smile, "why did you broke up? She's nice and you're nice, you looked perfect" she added and that made me smile. "Yeah everything was perfect before something happen..." I said with a sadden voice, "what happen?" she asked really interested "you know... I love her and I wanted her to be happy... I still love her until now but we can't be together," I added "why you can't be together?" she asked I stroke her hair and continued, "...because...um...you know same blood couldn't have relationship, right?" she nodded so I continue, "Sam and I are... sisters. She's my twin sister" she gasped and look shock, I cackle at her cute reaction, "you're... you two... are twins?" she asked with a real shock expression I just nod at her, she shook her head in disbelief.

I like this girl she's something than can light someone's mood "I want to give my opinion... don't get offended but... you two don't look alike, are you sure you're twins?" she stated, now she's one of the others telling that we don't look alike, "I know twins have resemblance to each other even such the eyes only, the face or even some of the attitude. But really, you two is... just different" she added. "Yeah everyone said that too. I don't know what my twin looks like before, we just found her lately. By the way what's your name?" I said, I'm talking to her like we were close but I still don't know her, "I'm Krisha, and you're?" I held my hand to her, "I am Haley, nice to meet you" I said and we shook hands.

We talked and talked until the doctor arrived and called us, my mom arrived just on time before the doctor explained... "Mrs. Blair, we need a blood right away, she lost many blood and we need to cover it up with new... I need you and you're daughter to check if you have the same blood" he stated and mom and I follow him to check our blood type. "I'm a type A positive" mom stated, "Haley is A positive also" she added, "Samantha must be A positive also" she added, "we'll just check you three to clarify it" mom nodded. After the blood checking we waited for at least 5 minutes and the result was..."Mrs. Blair you're an A positive and Ms. Haley too but..." the doctor paused and look at us "but?" mom asked, "Ms. Samantha is not an A positive... she's an AB type. I'm sorry but we don't have an AB blood right now, we need to find a donor right away to save her" he stated.

Now everything was clear to me... Samantha's right. I and her, are not sisters, if she was my twin she must have the same blood like me and Mom. Now I need to find a blood donor to save her, I hurriedly call the other near hospitals to send a type AB blood. "Mom there're no stock of AB blood in each closest hospital" I can't believe there's no stock, I need to find it before it's too late.

***Samantha's POV***

When I open my eyes everything that surround me are all white, I tried to think what had happen. I remember that I save a girl a year younger than me from the two ugly guys, I tried to sat to see who's with me here, I saw the girl sleeping on the couch with a piece of clothe cover her, I tried to find other else here and saw Haley sleeping beside me on the chair. She looked exhausted but a cute one, maybe she was tired. I heard the door open and saw Ash with Maureen, "Hi, glad you're awake" Ash said and put the basket of fruits on the table, "do you feel hurt or anything?" Maureen asked.

I stared at them to ask why, "did you forget that you were stab?" Ash asked, now I remember and now I felt it, my right side stomach is hurt, I tried to look at it and saw a bandage covered on it I wondered my sight and saw a bag of blood hanging that was connected to me, I tried to move slowly not to wake Haley.

"Ash who's blood was it?" I asked her, "Was it from Mom Celine or Haley?" I added they both shook their heads as a response, "whose blood was it?" I questioned curiously. "You see that girl?" Maureen spoken and I nod, "she was Krisha, she helped you survive," she stated then sat on the bed "Samantha... Krisha was you're sister, Haley tried to find stocks of blood and a blood donor but no one can until Krisha stated that she had an AB blood but she's not capable due that she was still young, so she decided to call her mother and she was the one who gave you the blood... you know Sam if you only saw her you just like staring at a mirror, you two look exactly the same, you were her resemblance, if you wanted to see her, she's at the next room resting" she explained.

A/N: What can you say about this chapter? Was it interesting? Comment and vote I'll update as soon as I can just stay tuned.