"You will what? Beat me? Come on! Bring it on!!"

Bit-Na smirked as the girls charged towards her in a group.

"Looks like the first day of school isn't that bad" And at that, she charged towards them.

~~~~~

Bit-Na smiled with satisfaction seeing the so-called brave girls flee for their life. Bit-Na fixed her skirt and straightened up her hair and turned to the girl who was staring at her with wide eyes.

"Come on! They are gone now" She smiled at the girl lending a helping hand to her.

The nerd girl awkwardly smiled and looked at Bitna like she was her Hero.

Bit-Na's eyes blinked observing the girl's facial view, lest not say... She looks so beautiful. She seems like a perfect being made in heaven, everything was ok.

"Thank you" The girl replied very shyly.

"Why do you let them do that to you? You can fight for yourself, you know?" Bit-Na said helping her dust off the dirt on her skirt.

She smiled at her kind gesture; "I'm sorry for that, you got caught up in my affair and now they won't leave you alone. They are bitches of the school"

Bit-Na laughed at that; "If they are the Bitches, then I am the only Crazy Bitch around here. Let them try and I will have their asses cut off"

The girl busted out laughing at her wordings "You are fearless"

"I am not my father's daughter just so anyone can trample on me. I am the one they should be scared of"

​​​​​​"Thanks again! You were my saviour at that moment" She smiled so sincerely.

"You are welcome! Just call me anytime and I will be your flying angel, ok?" Bit-Na asked to which she nodded with a big smile. "The name is Park Bit-Na, yours?" ​​​​​​

"I am Kim Jisoo"

Bit-Na smiled and stretched for a handshake; "Nice meeting you Jisoo"

Jisoo smiled reaching for her hand; "Nice meeting you too Bit-Na"

The two girls locked eyes and something strange ignited in their souls as they already felt the bond of a decade of friendship.

"I might be the quiet nerd girl but your face seems new" Jisoo stared as the walked down the hallway.

"You can say that I am a newcomer and this whole school was sucking the life out of me seeing all these fake jerks in the school but I think I got my first friend"

"This is my third year as the school nerd girl, I am the one rejoicing for getting someone cool like you"

Bit-Na smiled hooking their shoulders together; "Let's show them our charms, ok?"

Jisoo laughed nodding to her words.

~~~~~

The boys came home all sweaty and tired from the long day at school. Everyone was pretty exhausted all wanting to get some rest.

Bit-na trailed behind but halt seeing their eyes throwing a glare at her. Jungkook stood on her path with an intimidating vibe.

"You must think you've gotten the privilege but this is your last time, understood?"

Bit-na looked at him boredly not in the mood; "The least you could have done is let me change first before your foolish talk"

"Don't dream of going to school with us you are on your own starting now" He eyed her and went upstairs.

Bit-na sighed staging her mental health, "I rather walk than drive with you, dumbass"

​​​​​She yelled out to his hearing.

I am not a Blink but I see myself falling for Jisoo and I don't know why 🥰🥰🥰🥰

She is so Angelic