Sports festival pt 3

Previously

"Alright ladies and gentlemen the wait is over let the third event of the sports festival begin," said Midnight but Ojiro raised his hand. "Excuse me but I would like to drop out of this event," said Ojiro surprising everyone "Are you sure," asked Midnight "Yes during the second event I was completely unaware of what was going around me so I think I was being manipulated and insinuates so that is why I am withdrawing," said ojiro "well if you are sure then you are excluded for the final event," said midnight as ojiro nodded before he said something to izuku before heading into the stands.

Now

Only focusing on Izuku and Mellisa's fights

"Alright is everyone ready it's time for the first round of the third round to begin" announced Midnight as the crowd cheered "alright first we have shinso hitoshi from general and his opponent is izuku midoriya, from the hero course," said Present mic as the crowd cheered again. "Both fighters ready to begin," said Midnight as she cracked her whip signaling the start of the match. As Izuku instantly rushed at Shinso who was surprised by his speed as grabbed his arm and swung him with all his stretch making Shinso go out of bounds. "The winner of the first match is Izuku," said Midnight as the crowd cheered "That was a let down I was hoping to see something more exciting," said present mic.

"Well maybe if it was another opponent then sure but Izuku knew that he needed to end the match quickly due to Shinso's quirk which allows him to take control of a person if they respond to him," said Aizawa. "Oh I see so that is why," said present mic, izuku then went to go check on Shinso who looked clenched his fist as he lost then looked at Izuku "What came here to gloat" asked Shinso "No that is not it at all you have an amazing quirk and it is perfect for being a hero," said izuku surprising shinso. "It is a shame that the entrance exam only consisted of physical prowess not any other but don't give up because I am going to make it where people like you and me can make it," said Izuku as he extended his hand to Shinso who looked at izuku again then took his hand and got back up on his feet.

"I'll hold you to that then," said Shinso and he left with a smile on his face but not before grabbing a strand of hair from Shinso "Good now all that is left is Aizawa," said Izuku "alright it's time for the second round," said midnight as izuku went up to the stands to see the fight and he looked over to his class and sat down next mei and Melissa who got permission to sit with class 1-A now it was time for the second match which was sero vs todoroki.

"Interesting sero had the right idea but Todaroki had the necessary skills to take control of the situation and while he uses ice to immobilize his opponents I bet it takes a toll on him," said Izuku as he had a holographic screen and type all sort of ideas on it. "Is that normal?" asked Iida "Yeah it is once he sees something interesting he goes off" said Mei as the next was Kaminari vs Ibara Shiozaki.

"This was a bad match-up from the start Ibara plant acted as instigator negating Kaminari's electricity no matter how much electricity he put out it wouldn't have changed the outcome," said Izuku as Monoma then peaked over and was about to say something only for izuku to get a stun gun out and shot at Momona shocking him until he was knocked out. "Alright look like we are up," said Iida as he and Mei went down to the fighting area. Before Iida left izuku spoke to him "Iida I suggest you don't take what mei gives you" said Izuku as they left.