Pleasure 🍋

Previously

"You heard us loud and clear izuku it's your fault for giving us all this stress so I think it's fair don't you agree mei," said Melissa "Yeah izuku you should take responsibility for getting us all worked up," said Mei as they both started to take off their cloth and underwear. Izuku swallowed nothing but air as he stared at Mei and Melissa as they stood there in all of their naked glory "Jarvis make sure nothing and no one interrupts us" said Izuku (of course sir).

Now

Melissa then started to kiss izuku in the mouth as their tongues fought for dominance izuku then moved his hands to Melissa's boobs and started to fondle them causing her to moan as they kissed. Izuku couldn't believe how soft and firm her boobs were. Izuku then decided to pinch her nipples and pull them a bit causing her pussy to become wet.

As for Mei, she was taking off Izuku's pants leaving him only in his underwear, and saw a bulge which caused her to smile "Looks like someone wants to say hello" said Mei as she slowly took off his underwear and his nine-inch dick hit her in the face causing her to yelp as Melissa stopped kissing izuku and looked down and her eyes were wide as she was surprised by his size.

"Well let's get started Itadakimasu," said Mei as she put Izuku's dick in her mouth and slowly started to deep-throat Izuku's dick as Izuku grunted from the newfound pleasure he was experiencing. Izuku then moved his left hand and started to finger her pussy making Melissa experience more pleasure. Mei then put Izuku's dick in between her boobs and started to move her boobs up and down while she continued to suck Izuku's dick.

After a few minutes have passed both Izuku and Melissa reached their limit Melissa cummed on Izuku's hand as he kissed her and Izuku cummed inside Mei's mouth as tried to swallow all his cum but couldn't as some landed on her chest.

Izuku and Melissa were panting after they came that's when Melissa saw the cum that was on Mei's chest and got an idea. Melissa then went over to Mei and started to lick off the cum off Mei's chest and lick mei nipple as some cum was on it causing Mei to moan. The display made Izuku get hard again which did not go unnoticed by the two inventors as Melissa stopped what she was doing and they both went to Izuku "How about we take this to your room I~zu~ku" said Mei as Izuku grabbed them and went to his room.

"Let's get to the main event shall we," said Melissa as she was aligned her pussy to Izuku's dick she moaned as she slowly started down on his dick before stopping at the barrier that made her a virgin. Izuku then grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down as fast as he could Melissa put her hand over her mouth as tears started to fall down her eyes.

After a few minutes, she got used to the size and started to bounce on his dick as she moaned and Izuku grunted "So tight" said Izuku as Melissa started to bounce faster as Mei was above his head and placed her pussy on his mouth is as izuku knew what to do and started to eat Mei out as she was moaning in pleasure "ah fuuck" moan mei.

Melissa bounced on his dick faster as she was close to climaxing along with Mei and Izuku, soon they all came as Izuku cummed inside of Melissa as her juices covered Izuku's dick and mei sprayed Izuku's face. They were catching their breaths after a few minutes have passed as Melissa got off his dick and moaned in the process.

Melissa then laid down on the bed as mei then got off his face and got a towel so he could wipe her juices off his face "Sorry about that izuku" said Mei "No worries it just means you liked it" said Izuku as Mei blushed "well it's not over yet because now it's my turn" said mei as izuku sat up and mei faced away from him as she lowered herself on his dick as she moans like her sister but unlike Melissa. She slammed down on Izuku's dick and continued to bounce up and down on Izuku's dick at a fast pace.

"Sshhiitt mei take it easy," said Izuku as he didn't expect her to ride him like a cowgirl right off the bat as her tight pussy tighten around his dick. Izuku then decided she was not going to get the best of him he grabbed her boobs and started to fondle them as Mei moaned and thrust into her as fast and rough as he could. Mei was a hot mess as Izuku continued to thrust into her "Aaaahhhh yyyeeesss ffffuuuuck meee" moaned Mei.

Izuku was getting close to climaxing when Mei put her arms around Izuku's head and brought her head closer to Izuku's they were kissing and Izuku then pinched her nipples as they both climaxed. Then they both separated from the kiss as a string of saliva connected their mouths she got off Izuku's dick and laid on the other side of the bed extremely tired as Izuku was tiered as well and they all fell asleep.

Sorry if this was not good it has been a while since I wrote one of these and sorry for any misspellings