Truth revealed pt 1

Previously

"Same if it took them this long to find out they don't deserve forgiveness," said Melissa with an annoyed face. "True but I wonder what is going to happen to them now oh I wish I could see their faces," said Izuku as he and the others left to go repair and improve his suit.

Now

Yagi residence

Inko decided to clean the house while Assmight and Izumi were out for the first day of training at the municipal beach to get Izumi ready for UA. An hour passed since inko cleaned the house as she was dusting off the bookshelf something fell off. Inko then placed the duster aside and picked up what fell and noticed it was the photo album.

"I haven't seen this in so long," said inko as she sat down on the sofa and looked through the photo album she remembered how much fun Izumi had through the years celebrating birthdays, holidays even the cruise they went on last month.

As she continued to look through it she noticed an old photo when she got a closer look at it she noticed that Izuku was in the picture." No no no this can't be right" said inko as she started to look at the photos hoping to find izuku in one of them, unfortunately, she did not find any that is when she finally realized that they have forgotten about izuku completely.

She then had her hand over her mouth and started to cry that is when the door opened and Assmight and Izumi came home "I can't believe someone has already cleaned that beach now how are we supposed to train" said Izumi. Just as Assmight was about to respond they saw inko on the ground crying and ran to her "inko what's wrong" asked assmight in a concerned voice as he helped her to the sofa.

"T-Toshi we a-re h-horrible p-parents," said inko as she continued to cry "What do you mean inko we gave Izumi our undivided attention," said Assmight "T-t-oshi Do you remember anything about Izuku" asked inko "izuku" questioned assmight as he tried to remember that is when he also realized what he did as assmight was on his knees "what have I done," said assmight as he looked at Izumi.

"Izumi where is your brother," asked inko as Izumi had an unsure face, "I think he is in his room," said Izumi "Then maybe it's not too late to fix this," said inko as they all went to izuku door inko knocked on the door "izuku it's me open up please," said inko as they only heard silence.

Inko knocked on the door again "Izuku sweetie please open the door" said inko only to receive silence. Inko then tried opening the door but the handle was stuck so Assmight turned to his buff form and was about to force the door open but was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. All three of them went to check and see who it was once they got there they opened the door only to see Nezu, Aizawa, midnight, naomasa, Gran Torino, recovery girl, and nighteye.

"W-what are you all doing here," asked Assmight "We decided to drop by scene we were in the area," said Nezu as he was on Aizawa's shoulder sipping on tea. They all made their way inside the house as they entered Gran Torino noticed that izuku wasn't with them "Where is izuku" asked Gran Torino.

"He is probably in his room I'll go get him" nighteye as he and Aizawa made their way to Izuku's room."Wait something isn't right," said Aizawa as he kicked open the door, and when he did all of them were hit by a horrendous order that makes them almost puke. After a couple of minutes had passed they regained their bearings and entered Izuku's room.

What they saw sickened them to the core what was supposed to look like a normal room looked like something you would see in a nightmare as everything was mostly covered in blood with burn cream and blood-covered bandages in the trash along with old stitches and bottles of Advil and Tylenol riddle the floor.

A mattress that was supposed to be his bed was covered in mold and the springs were out and the mattress was torn up on the floor as there was no bed frame. Aizawl then activated his quirk and lunched towards Assmight "What the hell did you do to my nephew" yelled Aizawa as he grabbed Assmight by the collar of his shirt it took nighteye and Naomasa to get Aizawa off of Assmight.

"Aizawa calm down even if your anger is justified," said nighteye as he restrained him. As Nezu was wandering around the room he noticed a note with a thumb drive on a broken desk. "What does the note say Nezu," asked Gran Torino, "it says that everything we need to know is on the thumb drive and that the bakugos need to be present," said Nezu as he put the note down,

"Call them now inko," said recovery girl as she gripped her cane tightly "Y-yes I will be right back," said inko as she was still crying and went to her bedroom to get her phone. "Do any of you have a laptop?" asked Nezu "I-I do" said Izumi who was still shaken by the conditions her brother was living in. "Then go get now," said Nezu as cracks started to appear on his teacup.

Everyone was in the living room waiting for the bakugos to arrive after a few minutes the doorbell rang and inko opened the door and let the backs inside the house. "Inko what is this all about," asked Mitsuki "I believe I can answer that," said Nezu as the bakugos were shocked to see the principal of UA.

"As bakugo was full of himself and thought that he was getting a recommendation from Nezu "I guess you have a talent for recognizing the next number one hero," said bakugo with a smirk as everyone was silent until Nezu got off the sofa and walked towards him "you better shut your mouth child before I do it for you," said nezu as everyone was surprised by nezu action which left bakugo stunned "now then let us what izuku left for us," said nezu as he went to the laptop and click on a black video.

That's right cliffhanger baby don't worry I will get the next chapter out soon but until then ✌️