Punishment and gift

Previously

Soon assmight dropped to his knees as did inko and Izumi as they cried about what they did to Izuku. "What do we do about that school nezu" asked Aizawa "We are sending every last piece of filth in that school to the depths of Tartarus," said nezu as the others left as they were on the search for izuku.

Now

It was the next day and Nezu along with the police and some pro heroes went to Aldera Junior High as this shocked the students and teachers. Then as they entered the school they went to the principal's office "I believe you know who I am correct" said Nezu as the principal nodded his head "Y-yes sir w-what bring you to our lovely school" asked the principal who was shacking.

"That is a surprise could you have all of the students and teachers meet in one place I have an announcement to make," said Nezu as the principal had everyone gather in the auditorium. As soon as Nezu entered the auditorium everything was quiet "Good day to all of you I hope you all enjoyed your morning because it's the last time you will experience freedom" said Nezu as everyone was talking.

"W-what do you mean by that s-sir," asked the principal "I will let detective Naomasa Tsukauchi explain," said Nezu as the detective came forward "Everyone here is under arrest for misusing your quirks, suicide baiting among other horrible things done to izuku yagi," said the detective as the auditorium was then swarmed by police and heroes "w-wait what prof do you have," said the principle as nezu pressed a button and a video of their crimes were shown on the projector.

"Of course, the students will go to juvenile detention then when they are of age will be transferred to Tartarus for the remainder of their lives," said Nezu as the detective was cuffing him "You would ruin our lives for that quirkiness reject we did the world a favor he should have killed himself before-" the principal tried to speak only for Aizawa to punch him in the face and sent him flying off the podium and onto the floor.

"It's people like you that I hate the most I hope you suffer," said Aizawa as the cops took them all away. "Do you feel better now?" Nezu asked Aizawa "I would feel better if Izuku was here," said Aizawa "On the bright side we have brought his tormentors to justice and it's just a matter of time before we find him," said Nezu as he climbed on Aizwaw's shoulder while sipping tea he got from the void as they walked away and the bulldozers came and rated down the school.

A few months had passed since that day and Izuku is working on his new armor.

"Alright how are doing Jarvis," asked Izuku as he was putting the finishing touches on the armor (everything is up and running sir no problems detected)

"Don't you get tired of working on those?" asked Melissa as she and Mei went towards him "Well everyone needs a hobby" said Izuku as he finished. "So how has my two beautiful inventors' day been," said Izuku as he kissed them. "Not bad but there was a blonde guy who tried to hit on us and tried to act all high and mighty so I turned him down the old fashion way," said Mei.

You kicked him in the balls didn't you" said Izuku as Mei smiled at him and he smiled back "That's my girl" said Izuku as he put the rest of the stuff away Melissa looked at the monitor "I still can't believe you built a giant armor named it Veronica and sent it to space I mean why would you do that not to mention wouldn't the military notice it" said Melissa as it showed Veronica in space.

"It was pretty easy I just equipped it with stealth tech that makes it unnoticeable and it is not just an armor it also functions as a satellite I get all the channels," said Izuku as multiple shows appear on the monitor. "You are going to link it to our TVs right," asked Mei "I already did oh before I forget I made you two something," said Izuku as he went to his workbench and got two digital watches.

Izuku handed them the watches "Okay what do these do" asked Mei "Put them on and you will see" said Izuku as they put on the watches soon a holographic screen appeared.

"Cool huh not only that I made sure that nothing can scramble its signal also I will know where you guys are anywhere on earth and it's biometric it only responds to you guys," said Izuku as Mei had stars in her eyes and Melissa was in shock

That is when Jarvis appeared (pardon me sir) "What is it Jarvis" asked Izuku (I am seeing something interesting on the news would you like me to put it on the monitor) "alright let's see it" said Izuku as the Jarvis put on the news "that is it for the weather thanks again jack in other news the new vigilante which people are calling Ironman save a group of civilians from a bus crash and stopped several robberies we asked the people what they thought of Ironman and this is what they had to say.

"Personal I think Ironman is a hero no matter what others say he risked his life to save people and stop bad guys," said a citizen. "He saved me to me he is a hero," said a girl with black hair "I know he saved people but the law is the law he must be brought in," said Kamui Woods.

"Alright Jarvis shut it off," said Izuku as the screen turned off. "Ironman that's what they call me," said Izuku chuckling a bit "Well you didn't have a name for your other person did you," said Melissa "You got me there," said Izuku then Mei checked the time on her watch "hey it time to unfortunately we have a busy day tomorrow," said mei. "Oh man I and here I thought we would spend more time together," said Izuku "Don't worry we will be back tomorrow," said Melissa as she and Mei kissed Izuku before leaving.

There we go chapter done hope you guys enjoyed