A new hero emerges

Previously

Izuku then remembered the sludge villain incident where the heroes did nothing but look at the hostage dying. "Sorry guys but I have to do this Jarvis show me the location," said Izuku as he flew to the location. Once he arrived he saw five men robbing a jewelry store and they had a hostage while the heroes tried to defuse the situation only for Izuku to sigh in disappointment. "Time to be a hero," said Izuku as he descended between the villains and heroes.

 "Time to be a hero," said Izuku as he descended between the villains and heroes

Now

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked toward Izuku "Who the heck are you" asked one of the robbers. "Jarvis on my signal activates sonar scream," said Izuku (of course sir) "If you don't want this girl to die you stay right where you are," said one of the robbers who had a knife to her throat. "Now Jarvis," said Izuku as a high-frequency sound emitted throughout the area as everyone was covering their ears.

Izuku took this chance as he flew to the man with the hostage and hit him square in the face sending him through the glass panel izuku then got the hostage and brought her to the heroes who were still affected by the sound after a few seconds everyone was fine "crap our hostage, light this bastard up" said one of the robbers as he started to fire bullets from his fingers as the others started to do the same.

The heroes and the girl ran for cover as Izuku only stood there and started to walk towards them as the bullets weren't having any effect at all as izuku was in front of one of them and bitch slapped him into the wall "that's two" said izuku as the robbers were still shooting as him. Izuku then aimed his repulsors and fired at two of the robbers who were sent flying.

"Then there was one," said Izuku as he turned towards the last robber who was now holding a rocket launcher and aiming it at Mt

"Then there was one," said Izuku as he turned towards the last robber who was now holding a rocket launcher and aiming it at Mt.Lady and the girl "Goodbye hero," said the robber as he fired the rocket at them only for izuku to intercept as he got hit by the rocket an explosion surrounded the area.

"IZUKU" yelled Mei and Melissa "Izuku are you alright answer us please," said Mei in a conserved voice "Hahaha that's what you get for playing a hero," said the robber as he got in a vehicle "See y'all suckers," said the robber as he stepped on the gas pedal but noticed he was not moving he then looked at the rearview mirror and saw izuku lifting the back of the vehicle.

"Shit," said the robber as got out of the vehicle and started running away but failed as Izuku let go of the vehicle and flew towards the robber grabbing him by the back of his head and slamming him to the ground." That makes five," said izuku as let go of the robber's head and went to go check up on MT lady and the girl "are you two ok," asked izuku "y-yes thanks to you we are," said the girl "no problem glad I can help," said izuku.

As Izuku was about to leave "Hold on you are under arrest for misusing your quirk" said Woods as he and death's arms surrounded his "What are you kidding me he not only saved my life but the girl's life as well" said my lady as she got in front of izuku "that may be but the law is the law" said death arms.

"When I give you the signal go" whispered Mt. Lady as Izuku nodded "One of the robbers is trying to escape," said Mt. Lady as the two heroes turned around izuku flew up in the air and headed back to his hideout (sir power levels are dropping at a fast pace) "crap looks like the suit is more damaged than I thought, can I still make it to the hideout," asked izuku.

(Yes just barely sir) izuku then flew as fast as he could before the suit died. As Izuku made it to hide out his suit died as he crashed to the ground "Uuhh that hurt" said Izuku as he got up he then went to the circle and mechanical arms started to take the damaged armor off him.

As the last piece of the armor was removed izuku was tackled to the ground. Izuku then saw Mei and Melissa crying "You idiot we told you not to do anything stupid," said Mei. Izuku then hugged them "I'm sorry for making you guys worry but I had to if not then that girl may not be alive today," said Izuku.

"No matter what I will always come back to you guys," said izuku as Melissa then grabbed izuku's face "I love you," said Melissa as she kissed him. Izuku's eyes were wide open in surprise "Hey no far I love him too" said Mei as she grabbed his face and kissed him as well.

After they separated from the kiss izuku's face was red as a strawberry "W-wait you two" said Izuku "What's wrong did you like the kiss" asked Melissa "N-no it's n-not that it's just" Izuku tried to speak only to be interrupted by mei "before you say anything else me and melissa both agreed to share you so you don't have to worry about it" said mei.

After a few minutes, izuku finally calmed down "Are you two sure about this" asked Izuku as looked at them. "Yes without a doubt," they both said in unison Izuku then sighed while scratching his head "Alright I will try to be the best boyfriend I can be," said Izuku as Mei and Melissa were smiling and about to kiss him again but were interrupted as Jarvis appeared.

(Sorry for the interruption sir) "It's fine what is it, Jarvis," asked Izuku while Mei and Melissa were pouting at Jarvis's interruption. (It appears that the local authorities and heroes are looking for your whereabouts) "show me," said Izuku as he stood back along with Mei and Melissa.

Jarvis then put the news on the monitor "In other news izuku yagi has gone missing he has green hair and eyes, four freckles on each side of his cheeks if anybody has any information about please contact the local authorities or heroes" said the reporter as Jarvis pauses the news on the monitor.

After a few minutes have passed izuku started to chuckle he then started to laugh "Haha looks like that shit excuse of a family finally noticed that I am gone" said Izuku as he had a smile on his face. "I wouldn't be surprised if they found out by accident," said Mei with her arms crossed.

"Same if it took them this long to find out they don't deserve forgiveness," said Melissa with an annoyed face. "True but I wonder what is going to happen to them now oh I wish I could see their faces," said Izuku as he and the others left to go repair and improve his suit.

Hey guys I am back thanks to all of your words of support I appreciate it thank you all I will catch you on the next one.