The consequences of ones actions

Previously

"I see thank you, Jarvis," said Izuku as he sighed looked in a mirror, and saw his new body "Well this turned out better than expected," said Izuku as he smiled. "Alright now is not the time to be mopping around I got to get ready for the sports festival," said Izuku as he went to work on some armor.

Now

The sports festival was one day away as Izuku was putting the finishing touches on his latest invention and Mei and Melissa were checking on their stuff as well. Soon the elevator opened revealing Nezu and the teachers. "Ah Izuku it is good to see you are doing well," said Nezu "You can thank Mei and Melissa for that," said Izuku as he put his tools down "So did you bring them," asked Izuku. "Yes I did, Aizawa you can bring them in now," said Nezu as Aizawa walked through the elevator with the Yagis and bakugo twins.

All of them were wearing quirk-canceling cuffs and muzzles to make sure they could not say a thing. Izuku only smiled at this "Perfect now Jarvis is it ready" asked Izuku (yes sir) "Perfect uncle can you bring them over here" said Izuku as Aizawa pulled on the chains and made them walk to where Izuku wanted them. Soon izuku pushed a bottom on a wall four slap bracelets appeared. Izuku then got the bracelet and slapped them across their necks except for Assmight.

"Izuku what do those bracelets do" asked Midnight "I am so glad you asked it took a while to make but these bracelets have the same technology as the cuffs and I am the only one who can remove them," said Izuku as they were all surprised. "Also if they try to take it off it sends an electric shock throughout their body and it will intensify the more they struggle," said Izuku.

Izuku then took the muzzles off them except for bakugo "Hey izuku why didn't he get one" asked Mei as she pointed at Assmight. "Oh that is simple you see he is running on fumes," said Izuku as Assmight looked shocked "Yeah I noticed," said Izuku with a smirk on his face. "So I am going to watch as you dwindle to nothing and when you finally retire the world will know exactly what you are, a hypocrite, liar, and a fraud," said Izuku.

Assmight only looked at the ground without saying a word "That is not all as of right now you two have lost all rights of izuku" said Nezu as Assmight and Inko were shocked by this news "No you can't do that we won't sigh the papers" said inko as assmight agreed. "I am afraid that you already did remember the permission slip for a certain field trip," said Nezu as he showed the paper and then took off a layer showing that they gave up their right to Izuku.

"Oh that got to suck," said Mei as she wrapped her arms around Izuku's neck and placed her head on top of his. "No please don't do this" begged Inko "I see no reason not to do this all of you have caused nothing but pain to Izuku so it is only fair for him I do this," said Nezu.

"Nezu are their things packed and ready to go" asked Izuku. "What do you mean," asked Inko "Oh right there is one last thing," said Izuku as Mei let Izuku stand up "As of this moment you three are no longer students of UA and are blacklisted from any Hero's school in the world," said izuku as they were shocked beyond words. "No you can't do that," said Assmight "Yes I can and I am sending you three somewhere you will feel at home don't worry I made sure you have a home to live in and the necessities," said Izuku.

Izuku then looked at Inko "As for you you are going to Tartarus for child abuse and negligence don't worry he will join you soon enough" said Izuku as he pointed at Assmight.

"I want you all to experience the same things that happened to me, thirteen years that is how long I have suffered and that is how long you will suffer," said Izuku as he looked at Nezu and nodded as the heroes were dragging them out "no please, izuku don't do this" begged assmight and inko as they tried to stop them but failed miserably.

"Wait," said Izuku just as they were about to leave his tormentors thought he had changed his mind and their eyes filled with hope as Izuku walked up to Izumi and plucked out a strand of hair then walked over to a machine as a container open and izuku put the hair inside soon the machine died down and izuku opened the container revealing a pill. Izuku then walked over to Mellisa and handed her the pill.

"Before you ask no this is not a kink, I am giving you OFA," said Izuku as this surprised everyone "You can't do that the person who currently possesses OFA must give their consent before giving the quirk away," said Assmight. "Not true you see I noticed that no matter how hard Izumi works she can never use OFA at full capacity and that is when I got to thinking, quirks every in many ways and so something one can't predict take Fumikage Tokoyami's quirk, for example, his quirk is sentient so what's to say that OFA isn't.

"What does that have to do with anything," asked Assmight izuku just sighed "It means that it finds Izumi unworthy and I want to see if it finds Melissa worth because she had the characteristics of a true hero," said Izuku as Melissa smiled and his response. Melissa then swallowed the pill they waited for a minute and nothing happened "I guess I was-" Before Izuku could say another word Melissa's whole body started to glow and produce electricity.

"Never mind I'm right," said Izuku as Assmight and Izumi were shocked by what they witnessed Izumi then started to cry as she knew that she was never worthy, to begin with. "Well that spectacle, now then you should be going wouldn't want to miss your flight now," said Izuku as they took them away but and were headed towards the front of the school the students watched them go by and started to whisper about them ruining their images at UA. "Now then spots festival here go come," said Izuku with a smile as he finally made his tormentors suffer.

Hope you guys enjoyed and thank you for all of your ideas I appreciate it.