Discussion

Previously

"What do we do now sir," asked midnight "we give izuku some space when he is calmed down and healthy I wish to speak to him," said nezu. A few days passed and izuku was back on his feet "remember to take it easy izuku" said recovery girl. "Yeah, I will don't worry grandma I will see ya," said izuku as he left the room. Izuku soon reached nezus office and knocked on the door " enter" said nezu as izuku opened the door. "Ah izuku please take a seat," said nezu as sat on the chair opposite to him "so nezu why did you wish to see me," asked izuku. "That is very simple, izuku how would you like to attend UA," asked nezu.

Now

They both did not speak a word as izuku grabbed a cup of tea nezu placed in front of him and took a sip of it. "I knew you were going to ask me that," said izuku as he continued to drink the tea. "Yet you do not say no," said nezu "that is because there is something I want to confirm," said izuku "what would that be" asked nezu. "You want me to join UA to improve not only the school but also to show others that it takes more than a quirk to be a hero," said izuku as he finished the tea.

"Correct," said nezu as he also finished his tea and placed the cup back on the table. "Not only that the offer is also beneficial for me since UA is independent of the hero committee allowing me to continue my so-called vigilante work under UA," said izuku as he looked at nezu "correct again izuku so what do you say," said nezu with a smile. "Fine I'll join UA but I have some conditions," said izuku "yes I figured as much, and what are your conditions," asked nezu.

"I get to wear whatever I want, I don't have to attend any class I want since it's so easy for me and if someone disrespects, mocks, or hits me I am allowed to show them the error of their ways, I want to be in the same class as those two, I want a big room when you decide to implement the dorms," said izuku, "Wait how did you know about the dorms," asked nezu as izuku smiled at him "simple Jarvis was able to hack the systems of UA," said izuku.

Nezu was shocked by this " but how our system would have warned us" said nezu "your up Javis" said izuku as Jarvis appeared on nezus computer "to answer your question nezu I simply shut down the security systems simultaneously all at once after that it took about 1 minute to" "okay that is enough Javis nezu are you okay " said izuku as he looked at nezu who was shocked. "Y-yes I will be okay," said nezu as he poured himself some more tea.

"Well if it helps I am having Jarvis create a new security system to where only you and I can access," said izuku "well that is fine and I was going to ask you about that anyways, now as for your condition I believe they can be arranged your first day of school will start tomorrow," said nezu. "Alright if that is all I will be going now see you tomorrow," said izuku as he left nezus office.

Just then izuku came back to nezus office "oh yeah can I bring my stuff here " asked izuku "sure" said nezu "cool thanks nezu" said izuku as he closed the door to nezus office.  "Well tomorrow is going to be interesting," said nezu as he continued to drink his tea.

Timeskip

"Are you ready?" asked Aizawa "yeah more than ever but uncle one question" said izuku "yeah what is it?" asked Aizawa. " are you sure you are going to be okay to teach in Your condition?" asked izuku as he looked at Aizawa who looked like a mummy due to being wrapped around in gauze from head to toe. "Thanks for your concern but I'll be fine, also we made sure that they keep their distance," said Aizawa as he entered the classroom and a guy with glasses asked the same question izuku did.

"Alright settle down," said Aizawa as they quiet down "before anything I have an announcement to make we have a new student joining our class today," said Aizawa as the other students were talking to each other about the new student. "Sir isn't it a little late for a new student to join," said the guys with glasses. "Man who the fuck put a stick up his ass," said izuku as he was listening from outside the door.

"Alright you can enter now," said Aizawa as izuku opened the door and walked over to the front of the class and looked at everyone "hello everyone my name is izuku I hope we can get along," said izuku as he looked at the class and he heard a voice of the most arranging person he knew "DEKU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" yelled bakugo.

Hope you guys enjoyed sorry for the short chapter