Reborn - Kota/Inoru x Yasu (Pt. 1)

Começar do início

This gets my dad's attention, since he frowned and leaned back on his chair to look at me.

"It was a small one, and Kocho did a really good job treating it." I give him a reassuring smile, which makes him relax a bit.

"Well. I'll give you your schedule, and bring you to your classroom." My new principal says, holding out a piece of paper.

I take it and follow him outside. He goes up the stairs and to the left, opening the second door by the stairs. "Here's your class. You have history first. Have you met the history teacher, Douma?"

I glance into the room to see a tall man with a carefree smile. "Hello~!"

Oh, that dude.

"I met him in the nurse's office." I say as Ubuyashiki-sama pulls me into the room.

All eyes land on me again.

This is what I hate.

"Oh, you!" A familiar voice calls out, and I scan the room.

A girl is waving at me. She has black hair fading to blue, and has beautiful green eyes. 

Oh! The girl that literally saved me from dying!

I wave back, but keep it small.

"Come in, come in!" My new history teacher, Douma-sama beckons me. I slowly step forward. "I'll introduce you!"

At least I don't have to introduce myself.

"We have a new student as we can see!" The history teacher starts. "Her name is Yasu! Her father got a job as our new vice principal, so please make her feel comfortable! Alright?"

"Yes, Douma-sama," The class all chorus, their eyes not leaving me.

"You can sit by Inoru." He points at the desk beside my life savior. Maybe we could be friends!

I walk down to the middle of the room, taking a seat. Inoru, her name was, smiles at me.

"Yasu, huh? Pretty name! My name is Inoru, but you can call me Kota!" She beams, introducing herself.

"Nice to meet you, Kota." I smile back. "My only question is, how are you so energetic on a Monday morning?"

She giggles. "People ask me that question all the time. I just like school, ya know?"

I nod, even though I really don't know.

"Alright!" Douma-sama claps his hands. "Please open your textbook to page 53! Yasu, you can share a textbook with Kota."

Alright. Kota moves her table next to mine, so they're connected. "Here you go."

She opens her textbook and we go through the class discussions together.

Most of the stuff I learned already, so I didn't have that much trouble.

I wonder what the next class will bring.

-

"You have the same schedule as me." Kota links my arm with hers. "Let's go to the gym!"

Gym? Oh hell yeah!

We skip all the way to the gym, laughing together. I'm glad I made a friend.

"That's Tomioka-sama." Kota points at a person blowing a whistle. He has long hair in a ponytail.

"Nice," I say.

"He doesn't talk much, but Akaza-sama does! He's our art and gym teacher. He hates losing, and he loves when students get into a fight. The only reason why he doesn't get fired is that he's actually a good teacher."

"Oh- that tattoo guy over there?" I ask, pointing at him.

"Yep! But don't get on his nerves. He can turn really scary." Kota shivers. "My brother got in trouble with him, and ooh, that didn't go well."

"Oh, you have a brother?" I ask, stepping into the gym.

She sighs. "If I'm happy and cheery, polite and kind- I'm not bragging by the way, just trying to describe my brother, he's crazy, obnoxious, loud, always starting fights and stuff."

"Oh," I smack my head. "Those kind of people."

"Come on, Kota and the- new student," The gym teacher, Tomioka-sama calls out.

"Coming!" Kota shouts, dragging my hand. Okay then.

"We're doing laps-" Tomioka-san starts to explain, but gets interrupted. 

"GET IN THERE, LAZY BUMS!" A loud yell makes me jump. 

"Typical Akaza-sama. Let's get in there before he explodes." Kota sighs, joining the run. I follow her.

This day is going well so far- except I hurt my head.

Maybe this school isn't going to be that bad.