Reborn - Kota/Inoru x Yasu (Pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

"Thank- you?" I chuckle nervously. "Where is the office?"

He points at the door. "You go in, and to your right you'll see the offices."

I bow. "Thank you!"

Running inside, totally not wanting to avoid that dude forever, I made myself into the office safely without bumping into anyone-

"OW!" I shout, running into a wall really hard.

It had some bumpy spots, so my face began to bleed a little. What a great start.

My body isn't that strong. Even a little bit of blood loss other people can normally have can get me dizzy. 

Which is right now.

My vision blurs  little, and I grab the wall for support. Is anyone passing by? Can I even ask for help?

I start crouching down because the dizziness is overtaking me. I can feel the blood trickle down my face.

"Oh my God! Are you okay, miss? Miss? Can you hear me?" An unfamiliar voice calls out. 

Did I just get deja vu? 

For what?

I don't think this ever happened to me before, but it feels somewhat familiar.. 

"Hold on miss! I'll treat your wounds... can you get up? I'll support you. The nurse room isn't very far from here." She, I think she's a she because of her voice... I hope I'm not wrong.

I groan, leaning on her arm for support. "Thank you," I mumble out, stumbling forward.

The mysterious girl leads me into a room. "Miss Kocho- Dad? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, hi dear~! I'm just here to collect Shinobu's assignments. She didn't hand in her last history book report!" Another voice, a man this time speaks cheerfully. That must be the mysterious girl's father. He also works here, I guess.

"I told you I did." Another voice chimes in, sounding annoyed. "You just need to check your laptop. I handed it in online. I told you this several times."

"Don't talk to your teacher like that- oh my! It looks like we're in the middle of an emergency situation. That girl is bleeding a lot." The father of this girl says casually.. casually? In this situation?

"Move!" The annoyed girl sounds like she has stepped closer, and holds me.

The warmth that the mysterious girl had vanishes as I'm placed onto a couch.

"Hi, my name is Kocho Shinobu. I'm a student nurse, but don't worry. My sister is a nurse here. I learn from her lots, so I'll be able to treat your wound. Please stay still." Kocho says, then her footsteps fade away.

-

"Alright! That's done!" Kocho dusts off her hands. "You just need to keep that bandage on your head. It's wrapped around, so be careful!"

I slowly get up and find my balance. "Thank you."

"No problem. You better head to the office now!" She waves me out, and I step our into the hallways once again.

Turning right, I make myself into the office. All eyes turn to me.

Oh hell no.

"Ah!" A man with purple eyes and black short hair comes greeting me. "You must be the new vice principal's daughter! Nice to meet you. I'm the principal, Ubuyashiki."

"Nice to meet you, Ubuyashiki-sama." I bow. 

He smiles, then notices my bandage. "Oh dear, did you get in an accident on the way?"