our time

Type to the kitchen, was pouring him something to drink, to place that down to then place his hand to his cup to look at what he poured to slowly move it to his mouth, tharn went about to stand to the side to look over him..
"Done being in the kitchen for the last 20 minutes pouring yourself something to drink, your going to have to pee a lot now."
Type signed to place the cup down to hang his head to eye over it.
"I know tubla knows and is up to something tharn."
Tharn looked over type to move about to stand behind to then place his hands to his shoulders to start to rub.
"Type...... He would have said something to me. Also, I've told you over and over, I want to break up with tubla, want us to start...."
Type turned to push tharn back a bit to look over him.
"Tharn! I've told you no! It'll break his heart don't you care!?"
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself.
"Of course I care but type, the more we prolong this and keep doing what we do, it's going to hurt him more. Let's just wait until he comes back, we tell him and...."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Tharn, I said no! Also I told you I will not go out with you!"
Type tried to go about tharn to then be pushed back to hit the counter behind him to place his hands to the edge to look over tharn.
"What the....."
"Why won't you go out with me type?'
Type turned his head to look to the ground.
"You know the reasons tharn, were going in circles here."
Tharn signed to step closer to have his head mere inches from types to place his hand to his crotch for type to turn his head to peer his eyes down.
"You really still think you're straight?"
Type gritted his teeth.
Tharn then started to rub types member for it to grow in his pants to then start to go to his knees, type looked over this action to breathe heavily, tharn kept his eyes to types to then place his hands to his pants to start to undo to take out his cock to raise an eye brow to eye it for a moment to then look back at type.
"Have you've ever gotten hard over a girl?"
Types body started to shake a bit to then furrow his brow.
"I'm..... Not like you and..... My brother tharn...."
"Uh huh...... So you don't like when I.....'
Types body tensed to feel tharns tongue to his cock to lick his head for pre cum to come out and hard.
Tharn then moved his head closer to start to lick about to devour that to move back to lick his lips, type looked over that to part his lips to then go down to his knees to look over tharn to then pounce, he really couldn't help it, type was so very turned on by tharns bad side.
A bit later, type had his clothes to one ankle to be straddling tharn to have his head lifted back to be moaning and hard has he rode his dick.
Tharn kept his eyes to type to have his hands to either side of his waist to turn his head to look at the lube to be happy he packed it in his back pack to then look back at type, he looked so unbelievably sexy to him..
"Nnn.... Type.... Can you..... Move just a bit......ooooh?"
Tharn lifted his head back has type adjusted himself a bit to ride that cock harder.
"Fuck tharn! Nnn.....ooow!"
Tharn moved his head down to peer his eyes to type to look over him frantically.
"What's....mmm... Wrong?"
"You are...... Harder! Hurts!"
"Should I...."
Tharn stopped thrusting to move a hand from types waist to then start to try to grab the lube for type to bend over to place his hands to his neck to keep moving himself up and down.
"Don't..... Don't stop! So close?"
Tharn moved his arm back to place his hand to types cock to stroke hoping this would help him with the pain.
Types whole body shivered when he felt that hot hand to his dick.
"Fuck tharn! Going to......"
Tharn smiled to move his mouth to his for type and him to give the other a very deep kiss to keep moving there bodies with the other until they both came, type placed his hands to either side of tharns body to move his mouth from his to breathe very hard, tharn looked over type to breathe heavily also.
Type gulped to then move back to place his hands to tharns pectorals to then look about to slowly move his ass up and down that cock once again, tharn tensed, given his dick was overly sensitive given he just came.
"Type?"
Type looked down to tharn..
"We can't do this in the open. I'm hard your still hard...... Let's go to my room."
Tharn nodded for type to slowly get off, to then place his hand to tharns to take his clothes off from one ankle to hold to then pull tharn to his room.
After another round, type was asleep on tharn who laid to his back to have his arms wrapped about to look over him, tharn then swept a piece of his hair away from his face, to keep his gaze to type to smile. He then turned his head to hear the door slam.
Tharn made a hard face to then look back at type to see he was too deeply asleep.
Tharn turned his head has he heard light knocking.
"Type? Are you in there?"
Tharn placed his hand over types ear, he didn't want him to wake. Tubla tried again to then sign, he tried to open the door to find it locked, tubla then turned to go to the living room to lay down to the couch to have his arms wrapped about himself to look at the ceiling to make a face.
He couldn't believe heri wanted to see his..... And how close he was getting to him..
Tubla took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to look over the black television to make a face.
I need to figure out what is going on with my brother and my man, if anything is actually happening or not. I need to find this out. Just have to figure myself how!
Tubla closed his eyes has tears fell.