need time to think

Moving his head up and down a bit to the pillow, tharn yawned to then move his head to the other side has he was too his stomach, to then move his arm up and down to then slowly open his eyes to then get up to eye about .
"Type?"
To his shower, type had his head held up to let the water wash through to take in deep breathes has he could, he then moved his hands up to turn off the water to then hang his head to dart his eyes about to shake his head a bit has he felt very disappointed in himself.
Sighing, type then got out, to place a towel around his mid section to then go about he stopped before his door.
Tubla had came up to look over type in worry.
"Um type I....."
Type shook his head to then go into his room.
"Leave me alone."
Tubla signed to then step to the door to place his forehead to it, he regretted everything he had said to type.
"Type....... Please open the door...... We really need to talk. I'm...... Sorry...."
Type placed his back to the door to eye up to the ceiling.
I'm not the one you really need to be talking to.
"Tubla..... Just leave me alone."
Type then went away from the door. Tubla stepped back to eye over it feeling miserable, he then turned to take out his phone to start to text tharn.
Getting dressed, type got up to then leave, he didn't want to be in the house right now.
Going down, he then placed his shoes on to then open the door to widen his eyes a bit.
Tharn was there to dart his eyes over type to then step in.
Type signed to eye down.
"Of course your here "
"Type..... Why did you...."
Tharn then strightened up to then turn his head to eye tubla who came about, type gritted his teeth has he heard them kiss, he rolled his eyes to then go about tharn, they both then looked to him.
"Type where are you...."
"Anywhere then here."
Tubla made a hard face, tharn signed to then look to tubla.
"What's going on?"
"I'm.....a horrible person.....I said...... Type wasent nice and.......I don't even know why I said that....I don't honestly believe it."
Tharn nodded to then place his hand to tublas to then have them go to the living room, he was a bit surprised tubla was actually talking to him, he wanted more of that.
Walking about, type then grabbed his hair tie from his pocket too then place it to his hair to then tie to keep going about, to then go for his phone.
Laying to his stomach to be in his forarms, rano has his head hung to be moaning has Muka was to be hovering over to have his fingers to his nipples to play with, to be kissing about ranos back has he moved his erection in-between his cheeks.
Rano breathing heavily turned his head to the side to see his phone start to go off, rolling his eyes he then answered, muka stopped his actions to eye the back of ranos head.
"What!"
Type stopped to dart his eyes.
"Jeez what's wrong with you?"
Rano took in a deep breathe.
"I'm..... Drunk.... Um...... Who's calling?"
Muka rolled his eyes to then move his groin out to then place his tip to ranos outter hole.
"Type.....I was wondering if I could...."
Type then widened his eyes to then place the phone before him to look it up and down, he heard a loud moaning noise. He then placed it back to his ear.
"Rano?"
"Aah.....I can't talk now!"
Rano then turned off the phone to then lay his upper down to have his head to the side to moan in bliss has Muka fucked him and hard.
Type signed to then place the phone away to then go forward not really knowing where to go, walking enough, he went to a park to sit down on the swings to eye about.
I could try to call Muka or vlip......mm.... Maybe it's best I'm alone....... What's been going on is not all at okay but.....I can't seem to stop myself........ It really does feel good and when tharn is being so.......
Type then placed his elbows to his knees to then place his hands to his head to groan.
"What is wrong with me? Tharns just using you to gain confidence so he can eventually have sex with your brother......"
Type whimpered a bit to then take his hands away to then look at the sky.
What can I do? What should I do? I really don't want this to stop....... But eventually it will anyways so why continue? Maybe if I like to be fucked I need to find someone else who is not my brothers boyfriend. Maybe really need to find a girl and see which type of sex I like to be having?
Type started to chew at his inner cheek.
To be honest.....I really don't want to fall in love...... Not with what has happened with those other girls.......I just want to have a bit of fun..... But to be having it with tharn.... This is not okay...... But.....I don't want to stop......
Type took in a deep breathe to then place his hand to his stomach has it started to growl.
Sighing he then turned to go about to then go back home.
Inside, he then took off his shoes to then go about to flex his jaw to eye the two with anger.
Tubla and tharn we're to the couch making out.
Tharn hearing something took his mouth off to then turn his head to eye type, tubla looked to him for them to then see type roll his eyes to then go to the kitchen.
Tharn watched him go to then get up to follow. Tubla turned his head to watch this to then sit back to look forward .
I have such an amazing boyfriend.
To the kitchen, type slammed down a few things has he was mad to then tense has he heard someone behind him.
"What?"
"I..... Was able to talk to tubla a bit, he really doesn't mean what he said and....."
Type took in a deep breathe to then dart his eyes over what he was making.
"So.......I think we need to go over some rules has we continue to fuck tharn."
Tharns eyes widened to part his lips.
"What?"
"You heard what I said, after tubla goes to bed come to my room. "
Type then placed everything together to then plate it to go about, tharn turned to watch him go in amazement.