could be fun

Walking, type kept his head hung to shake his head to sign, tharn turned his head to look over type to then look forward .
"What's that expression?"
Type made a hard face to look to tharn.
"I'm in your clothes. Not really happy about that."
"Well, yours are wet."
"And who's fault is that?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to keep walking forward.
"You..... Didn't seem not to like it."
Type snapped his head to the side to look over tharn to then turn his head to eye forward.
"The sex was good tharn, however you almost killed me."
"Type.....I didn't know you couldn't swim. I was also right there afterwards, your over exaggerating a bit."
Type rolled his eyes to start to walk quicker, tharn looked over him to then do the same.
"Why going so fast?"
"Just want to go home and you need to leave me alone. God I'm not a girl."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then step quicker to type to then take down his hair, type stopped to place his hand to his hair to then look over tharn.
"What the...."
Tharn then swirled the head tie about his finger to then go forward.
"Now you look like a girl."
Type narrowed his eyes to then watch tharn go to then follow.
"You know....... You keep giving off your this nice, goody toe shoes, but you do have an edge to yourself."
Tharn shrugged.
Has they kept walking type turned his head to look forward to then grab tharn by the wrist for them to go to the alleyway near his house and hide. Tharn looked over type a bit confused.
"What are you...."
Type signed to wrap his arms about himself.
"Just saw tubla. He hasn't left yet. Can't go inside wearing your clothes tharn."
Tharn made a face to hang his head to look down.
"Um....."
Type then raised an eye brow to then look to tharn.
"I want to go to your house."
Tharn then looked up to eye over type.
"Why?"
Type lightly chuckled.
"To piss off your mom."
Tharn rolled his eyes .
"Don't think that would be a good idea "
"Oh come on. Your mother can be a bitch."
Tharn signed looking over type to then step back to have his back be to the wall to think about this.
Type looked tharn over to step to him.
"You did throw me into a pool. I'm now wearing your clothes, so can't go home, also.... Could be fun pissing off your mother."
Tharn looked slowly up to part his lips, type shrugged to then place his hand to his wrist to then pull.
"Come on....."
Tharn looked to the action to have a face, he didn't know about this.
Making sure they were in the clear, type then pulled tharn to go to his house.
Going about, tharn then took his wrist away from type to then go about to eye over him.
"Are you really sure about this?"
"Your over religious bitch of a mother does not scare me, also we're never got to finish that one game."
Tharn signed to then turn his head to look up to his house. Type rolled his eyes to go to about, tharn then went and quick to go about him to then go to the door to then place his key inside to make a hard face to go inside.
To the kitchen, tharns mother was making dinner, to then dart her eyes about.
"Tharn? Is that you?"
Tharn looked to type to place his finger to his lips to shush him to then place it down to then take off his shoes.
"Yes."
"Good. How was your swim meet? Was your sinful boyfriend there too cheer you on?"
Tharn signed, type took off his shoes to then look over tharn to then make a face, he then went about to go to the kitchen, tharn widened his eyes to then go behind. Type was to the door frame to wrap his arms about to eye her back.
"You say sinful and yet your being a bit hypocritical with that wording aren't you?"
Tharns mother widened her eyes to then turn to look over type to then narrow her eyes.
"Why are you here again? And why are you wearing my son's clothing?"
Tharn gulped.
Type Shrugged.
"My brother pushed me into the pool after your son won his meet. When tubla left tharn lent me some of his clothes."
"Mm.... My son is very thoughtful. However, that did not answer my question. Why are you to my home?"
Tharn made a hard face, he didn't like his mother being rude to type.
"And.... Why can't I be here?"
Tharns mother looked him up and down to then look to her son.
"You need to tell type here to leave. You need to read from your books."
"Mom....I really don't...."
"Tharn!"
Tharn peered his eyes to the floor, type scoffed to eye over her.
"Jeeez..... Why are you being such a cunt?"
Tharns eyes widened to look to type, tharns mother look to type with the same expression to step to him.
"Excuse me!? How dare you call me such a thing and in my house! Tharn! Get type out of here and now!"
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to eye tharn.
"I feel very sorry for you."
Tharn watched type go to make a long face.
"I don't ever want that boy to my home again tharn. You also need to stop hanging out with him. I let you have his brother has your boyfriend but this..... Tharn?"
Tharn turned to then leave and quick.
Type walked down the way to shake his head.
Tharns mother really is a bitch.
Type then stopped to turn his head has he felt something to his wrist.
"Tharn?"
Tharn breathed heavily to look over type, type then looked to the action.
"What are you doing?"
"Can we..... Get a hotel somewhere. I really don't want to be home right now. Think you can understand why."
Type looked to tharn to then take in a deep breathe.
"I really can understand why. I don't have any money though."
"I'll pay."
Type then watched tharn go about to then start to drag him off, type then looked over him to really start to feel bad about tharn and started to understand why tharn acted the way that he did.
Type then hung his head to then move his hand to tharns instead of him grabbing him by his wrist, to grit his teeth here and there has this was the first time he held a guys hand and it was the first time he held tharns without feeling bad or disgusted.