way beyond pissed but

Groaning a bit, type took in deep breaths, to move his head up and down a bit to then start to come out of unconsciousness, he then moved his mouth open to then yawn, to slowly open his eyes to smack his mouth, he signed to then start to move his eyes tiredly about to see his wall, type then shuffeled about has he was to his side to then go to his other to then widen his eyes, type started to shake a bit, he then leaned slowly up has he looked to tharn who was to his side with his hands under his head to be fast asleep.
Type then furrowed his brow to bring up his hand to then stop it mid way, to then snap his head to the side has he then felt something ozzing out from his rectum.
He then flexed his jaw to shake his head in what has happened a few hours ago.
Type then moved his head back to then move about to bring up his foot to then kick tharn and hard off the bed, tharn then woke to his butt, to then have a hand to his lower back to rub to then look up with anger.
"What the......"
Tharns anger then went away has he started to look around to then grimace.
Type breathed heavily has he started at tharn.
"You fucking, piece of shit drunk! What the hell is the matter with you!" Type said in a quiet and hard tone.
Tharn took in a very deep breathe to then hang his head.
"I'm not......drunk type...."
Type gritted his teeth.
"So your just an asshole then! Cheated on my brother twice with his twin what the fuck is wrong with you!"
Tharns chin started to quiver a bit..
Types anger washed through him has he looked to tharn to then hang his head to eye down.
"Oh no....... You don't get to cry!"
"I'm not crying!"
Type gulped has he heard tharns tone, he then turned his head.
"You...... Need to just leave tharn."
Tharn looked up to flex his jaw.
"I want to talk about this."
Type signed to then move down to lay to his side to look to the wall that was too the side of tharn.
"I just want to get your disgusting...... ugh......out of me and go to bed! Just leave!"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then hang his head.
"You and your brother are so very different but also so very much the same, you both don't ever want to talk."
"We are twins tharn, rather we look like the other a lot or not. Why do you want to talk about this? It shouldn't have happened."
Tharn made a face to then turn his head to look to the side.
"I know it shouldn't have but...."
Type Darted his eyes over tharn.
"There is no but here tharn, what has been happening between us is not at all okay, your cheating on my brother with me. You say you love him but....."
Tharn quickly looked to type with anger.
"I do love your brother type, however...... He just woke talk to me and....."
Tharn slowly hung his head to have his anger he washed away to have it be replaced with guilt and sadness.
"And what?"
"Everytime I try to....... Touch him he wants to drink......I don't even know if he......."
Type made a hard face has he listened to then go to his back to look up to then place a hand to his head to rub.
"Mm..... That's my fault."
Tharn looked to type.
"What?"
"Given the thing my brother won't talk to you about, he's too nervous so......I told him to drink before you two....... I'm sorry....... You know tubla, once he gets something in his head that'll make something better he will do it to the extreme sometimes."
Tharn slowly nodded to eye.
"I know that. Type please..... What is your brother hiding from me?"
Type shook his head to then place his hands to his stomach to cup to continue to stare at the ceiling.
"That's between the two of you. Now tharn, I'm very tired, I want to take a shower and forget all of this stupid shit."
"Type?"
Type signed.
"What!?" He asked a bit irritated.
"Did...... Did I...... Um..... Hurt you like....."
Type shrugged to then turn his head to look the other way to eye the wall.
"I deserve any pain I get from this, can't believe this happened again!"
Tharn looked slowly up.
"No one deserves to feel pain type."
"Mm....... Um.... Tharn?"
Tharn placed his hands behind to look over type.
"Yes?"
"Why..... Why did you come into my room when your not drunk?"
"Your brother and I........ Then he wanted to drink and......"
Type shook his head to then go to his side to place his back to tharn.
"I shouldn't have asked. Just leave! Go back to my brother!"
Tharn then tilted his head to the side to widen his eyes has he looked to types ass, something was coming down, tharn then slowly got up to then place his hands to types ass.
Types eyes widened, he then turned to look down.
"What the hell are you....."
"Making sure what I'm seeing isn't any blood, I really don't want to have hurt you again type, regardless if you believe you deserve it or not. You type do not deserve to experience any pain in any amount of way."
Types lips parted to then dart his eyes about.
Tharn made a face to move his eyes about.
"You didn't........ Type?"
Type moved about with a deep breathe to then place his hands to tharns head to then move it closer to his to then lay his mouth on his to then immediately insert his tongue, tharn widened his eyes a bit to then surrender himself to this act to then slowly move while type brought him back to hover over, type then moved his legs up to bend to either side to then slowly take his hands down to then place to his ass to move tharn closer to feel his tip hit his hole.
Tharns facial features twitched..
"Type...... We shouldn't be...... This is.....mm"
Tharn said between the kisses.
Type made a hard face to keep battling his tongue with tharns.
"Don't.....mm.... Don't talk..... Just.....aaah...... Do me......"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then take in a very deep breathe to then slowly go in, to go with what was happening in this instance to not think about the consequences, neither were.